Are the Ice Climbers in?

shrek4wii

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2007
They're on the Smash Dojo site, but I've heard that they won't be in. Are they? because I really want to play as them.

If it's on the official site, it's official no matter what someone told you, official is official.

Of course their in. They] are on the site, the site only tells things that will be in the game, not over all history of nintendo/third parties. Hopefully this has answered your question.
Because i hate apologizing when there's no reason to. . .
sorry

Last edited:
they were in melee
all characters from melee will be in brawl
DUH! :lol:

Yes, Ice Climbers are in, just check Smash Bros Dojo! However, there stage has changed from Melee, it is now a mountain top, opposed to ascending up the mountain like in Melee.

ROB64 said:
they were in melee
all characters from melee will be in brawl
DUH! :lol:

...Of cause because a sequel is always the the same game but better DUH. Please research before making claims, where was it guaranteed that Sakurai said that everyone in Melee will be in Brawl.
--
At the original post, If the official site says they're in then they're no matter what you here.

balrogs.pa said:
You're an idiot. if their on the site that means they are just saying random characters? NO its people who are in the game.
syntax close this thread please.
No need to be such a jerk about it.

Last edited:
balrogs.pa said:
You're an idiot. if their on the site that means they are just saying random characters? NO its people who are in the game.

Try to refrain from being a prick next time, it's really unnecessary.

balrogs.pa said:

Please refrain from flaming, he is new here and was just asking a question. Yes he should of done some looking up himself but he can excused for making one mistake.

mushroomedmario said:
everyone's getting on balrog's back but shrek4wii is already typing stuff like this....?
Firstly, I changed that post, secondly, he was a bit of a jerk.

Of course it was a stupid question, and he even said he checked the website. and they were there. on the website it says their in the game. so why would there be a need for this kind of question ( 3 people against me when they all support him because he's new. its sad really) i will change my post if it makes you three happy, and mushroomed thats why your on my ''people i can respect'' list.

Last edited:
balrogs.pa said:
Of course it was a stupid question, and he even said he checked the website. and they were there. on the website it says their in the game. so why would there be a need for this kind of question ( 3 people against me when they all support him because he's new. its sad really) i will change my post if it makes you three happy, and mushroomed thats why your on my ''people i can respect'' list.

Maybe he didn't understand the full concept of the Smash bros website. Whatever the cause is resorting to flaming was wrong and is against site rules. What exactly wrong is sticking up for someone for being new here? They haven't fully grasped forums yet so of cause we could expect some early mistakes. I apologise if I am seeming tough here but it's true.

Back