Coro Coro Comics didn't reveal anything!

Smileface

Your buddy! Or not . . .
Me and probably everyone else in the world has probably heard that Coro Coro comics may reveal the beginning roster or the entire character list in their latest issue on Dec. 15.
Well, turns out they did not reveal anything at all.
Here is the proof, courtesy of BrawlCentral.com

What a devastating blow to the Brawl community. This month's CoroCoro issue only contains previously known info that has been announced on the Dojo. Even the screenshots are screenshots taken directly from the Dojo. The Brawl feature is a 16-page boolet featured within the magazine, containing Dojo information until about a week ago. The booklet does NOT confirm any starters directly, however we have a theory on the total number below. A preview for next month's issue's cards is shown. Pokemon Trainer gets 3 cards, for each of his Pokemon.

This leads me to believe that the original 30 character cards to be shown are going to be less with PT counting as 3 himself. No doubt Samus and her Zero Suit form will count as 2 cards. Shiek, being semi-confirmed would have her own card also, dropping it down to 26 individual roster spots. So are we getting 26 starters or total characters? 22 characters are revealed on the Dojo, and including the obvious Luigi, Falcon, and Ganondorf, that makes 25. It looks like the entire Dojo (except for Sonic and Snake), and a couple more characters to be added, will be the entire starting roster. Of course this is all speculation now that CoroCoro confirmed a card for each Pokemon of Pokemon Trainer.
Looks like all we can do to find out a new character is turn to Sakurai himself and the Dojo. I admit, I was really expecting some good news out of this.

For Pics, go to the site. http://brawlcentral.com

Too bad they didn't reveal anything.
Actually, I'm glad they didn't. I love seeing the WARNING! NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHING! Screen.
If everyone was announced, when you get the game after waiting so long, you will have a big empty feeling inside of you.
Aren't you grateful?

yea, i kinda wanted to hear some great news, but honestly, with brawl being 54 days away, im cool now. i got some games on wii and ps3 to hold me over, the NFL playoffs are heating up, NBA is crazy, so theres plenty to do for the remainder of the month. although ill be upset when japan gets brawl before us.....but hey...least we dont have to wait as long as europe

Back