Are the New Pokemon games a Good thing for Wiichat???

The hype'll die down soon. But then a week or 2 later (June) Pokemon D/P launch in Europe & guess what? It'll start all over again. Just make a Pokemon Sub thread. (If there isnt already one) This Pokemon boom will be great for my clan. But anyways it'll be muffled out with the huge explosion of users who join with the launch of Nintendo Wifi Connection for the Wii. Once the online games come out WiiChat'll be packed!

Major Tom said:
The hype'll die down soon. But then a week or 2 later (June) Pokemon D/P launch in Europe & guess what? It'll start all over again. Just make a Pokemon Sub thread. (If there isnt already one) This Pokemon boom will be great for my clan. But anyways it'll be muffled out with the huge explosion of users who join with the launch of Nintendo Wifi Connection for the Wii. Once the online games come out WiiChat'll be packed!
There is one already. ^_^

Major Tom said:
Graphics sub section awesome!!!!!
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

My work (and many other's, thank you all) for months has finally resulted in success!

ssbb_lover said:
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

My work (and many other's, thank you all) for months has finally resulted in success!
Once it goes up I'll post the link on ABXY.org & hopefully get Ultima Sig Shop to come over. They're awesome.

Major Tom said:
Once it goes up I'll post the link on ABXY.org & hopefully get Ultima Sig Shop to come over. They're awesome.
Ya, you were telling me about them, sounds good. :)

I made a thread about this dam pokehead invaders.

There aint a good thing at all, lots of obvi unpropa speling and gramma is been uzed nw in da PK threds, Lots of spam, lots of childish little members making 1 post saying hi i have manaph, There are to many reasons.

I say make a digimon sub forum to scare away the pokeheads. . .

digimon didnt have any fans and pokemon hated it:lol:

Down with the pokehead invadars!

Stranger said:
this was my response to the pokemon threads. i'm putting this in every thread about pokecrap. ppl should use the official poketrade and pokebattle threads.

OfficialPokeThreadsLogo.png
LMAO, whata pic.
And I think Pokemon is good for the site, well, for the people who join. They've made their own little community we've never even heard of and made friends and such. If they're happy, then it's all gravy.

yeah, pokemon has almost taken over wiichat! maybe there should be a rule that if you mention the word pokemon in a post then you get a never lifting ban....:lol: jk

Bloody typical......... No complaints about multiple threads about Super Paper Mario clogging up the new posts section............. Just because you don't have / like the game it doesn't justify this kind of thread. If the thread had been about members who can't spell correctly, or those who attempt to win an argument by belittling other members, then it may have had some merit. If you don't like Pokemon, or if the people who post on those threads annoy you, STOP LOOKING AT THEM!

well i tried to make a pokemon only forum to direct them all away from here where they could do wateva they want but everyone complained cuz it was advertising and no one used it lol
*scratches his head...*

I have always enjoyed playing the original pokemon games for the gameboy but i think when pearl and diamond come out they are going to be good, I will probs get a copy of one of them.

People are still posting in this/my thread :lol:

I still think that Pokémon was 50% of this site...

Back