Are there games coming out for...

Dossage

WiiChat Member
Sep 6, 2006
The Racing Genre?

Other than what is expected (mario kart probably another F-Zero) are there any other racing games coming out for the Wii I will be gettting. This is just more out of curiousity than anything.

Beat'em Ups

SSBB and Mortal Kombat are the only ones to my knowledge, any others?? I would have hoped for Virtue fighter from sega seeing as how they have got this whole partnership thing going on but it's ps3 exclusive.

Football/Soccer

Anynews on a Fifa or Pro Evolution for Wii???

need for speed. grand torismo, excite truck.

dragon ball Z, there will probably be a street fighter, some others.

micro$soft / Xbox owns fifa and pro evo, but im not sure if it will be available on other systems.

A while back there was reported a Spanish developer that wanted to do a futuristic motorcycle racong game (ala Extreme G). There is that to look forward to...

...It's still early days really into the prodiction of Wii titles, and with the popularity of Sony going down, we may see previously unseen (to Nintendo) titles as well.

Tony Hawk Downhill Jam, Monster 4x4, and GT-PRO are all some of the launch racing games that haven't been mentioned in this thread. Also, Mario Strikers Charged is supposedly a soccer game for Wii (I've never heard of Mario Strikers until recently).

Last edited:
DRMARIO said:
Extreme G is comign out on the wii!?? W00t! i was only just thinking if it would be remade for the wii, the other day.
I loove xtreme g, they were such great games.
I have a source: Here

Although it doesn't say that it will be bikes. Soz about that bit of innacurate info.

Back