Are YOU a picky gamer?

RivalDestiny

WiiChat Member
Staff member
Dec 15, 2006
Michigan
Wii Online Code
0409-5781-9484-0073
Are you one one of the people who have ONLY FPS?

Are you the one who hates the game simply because of one thing?

Are you the one who hates "E, for everyone games"?

Are you the person who thinks a game without blood is bad?

Me? Well......no. I usually like all genres, including those boring puzzle games that many people hate. But hey, I think there fun!

How about you?

~Rival Destiny

Eh, I Like All, But My Mom Doesn't... So I Play Them At My Cousins House When She's Not There. ^_^

I like all genres

I lean towards puzzle/strategy/rts over action/adventure

Platformers own all though.!!!

Eh not rly unless you consider liking good games that appeal to your true tastes in games as picky.

The main genres I play are Platformers first, action/adventure second, and rhythm games third.

Once in awhile I'll get into a fighter, RPG, sports, or other games, and once in a blue moon I'll get into an RTS or FPS.

I second the Platformers Owning all!

Nope!

I love basically every kind of game...and I treasure DIFFERENT (or new) things in games.......and my favorite game of all time was E...OOT!!!!

But prefer Action/Adventure....RPGs...yeah games that require you to explore!

I favor other genres over others. My absolute favorite genre is FPS (I have every Cube and Wii FPS so far). Then I like sports games, racers, puzzlers, and adventure games. I somewhat like platform games. I somewhat dislike survival horror games and some fighters. I dislike most flying games and RPGS. I strongly dislike simulation/strategy games.

I wont play
Anything to do with disney
Games that pretend to be racein sims (gt yuk)
Most of the shite ea put out
Games that seam to be grahpics over gameplay (PS3 anyone)
Most movie tieins
RPGs that make you stand there and get twated
Meh Im not picky

I'm not really picky. Kinda like Prinny, I don't like EA, games based on films, games that are all graphics and no gameplay, and games that are aimed specifically towards children, but apart from that I can potentially like almost any game as long as it's well designed. I lean towards platformers, adventures and RPGs though, and I tend to lean away from FPS games and sports games.

Forgot to add
3D platformers
They just dont work

Darkprinny said:
Forgot to add
3D platformers
They just dont work

Yeah, they just don't work for you.

Ratchet and Clank and Sly Cooper series are awesome to me, and have made me love the 3d platforming genre again. There are other great ones too.

Back