are you bored of your Wii yet?

lol, not really...i cant play tony hawk's downhill for more than like a half hour at a time, but other than that im quite satisfied.

one problem is i find myself not being able to play zelda, unless i have about an hour to two hours to devote, cuz i just get into it..

no not bored at all, best console since the dreamcast!!! haha j/k wii is an amazing system only to get better with future wii channels and games

komio said:
no not bored at all, best console since the dreamcast!!! haha j/k wii is an amazing system only to get better with future wii channels and games

yea I totally agree and games will even be better once game developers use the full potential of the wii's motion sensing

im getting bored of my wii because my parents won't let me get any more games than what i already have they won't even let me get any VC games and plus i had to pay for EVERYTHING (including tax) and they don't want to buy me anything!:mad2: :sad:

i love my wii, if i could only have 1 system it would be this one

wii is the shiznit, i need more games to play though, i downloaded sonic and rented call of duty 3, wii sports is great though

Back