Art thread

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
tank said:
Might be that you're trying to upload the raw data file. Try opening it in photoshop and compressing a bit. With 10 effective MP you're pictures are still gonna look amazing even when compressed.

Thanks for that, I'll try it out. =]

Oh and thanks Apollo!

Diomedes

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2006
Australia
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Anytime surfinrach90, i am very interested in photography myself and will be taking a course on it in the second half of the year.

Have you any experience or is it just a personal pursuit?

kiraownsurmom

Man Points: Over 9000
0322082130.jpg

Taken with my phone
Wondering if i should color it

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
Apollo said:
Have you any experience or is it just a personal pursuit?

I'm taking an A Level in photography now, I'm in my last year. I was going to go to University in September to do photography, but I just want to get a full time job and move out.

It's also what I'm going to do once I get a bit of money behind me. Hoping to go into wildlife and/or travel photography, then eventually settle down with a studio of my own.

Diomedes

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2006
Australia
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
surfinrach90 said:
I'm taking an A Level in photography now, I'm in my last year. I was going to go to University in September to do photography, but I just want to get a full time job and move out.

It's also what I'm going to do once I get a bit of money behind me. Hoping to go into wildlife and/or travel photography, then eventually settle down with a studio of my own.

wow, that is certainly something i would love to do in life. Perhaps not with photography cause ill suck, maybe some acrylic paintings

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
Apollo if that's what you like doing then you should look into doing it as a career =]

Tank that camera is lovely! I couldn't handle film all the time though. Developing your own pictures is one of the coolest things ever mind. It's awesome just to watch the picture appear infront of you. If I do end up getting my own studio then I think I'd like a darkroom too.

Deanis

Tip#67: Sell Your Wii
Nov 14, 2006
Sydney, Australia
Wii Online Code
4076-9395-0234-2025
Id like to get a nice SLR.
But the need for the medium is getting so small, that Im almost worried it will be impossible to buy film in the next 5-10years.

My 'development studio' consists of Photoshop and Noiseware. ;)

Frogger

God Complex
Feb 16, 2007
Liverpool, UK
Wii Online Code
9156-1265-6763-2556
Well, this thread was never pretty active, and I don't expect it to be now that a lot of people have converted to the other side, but I may as well get it going.

This is a drawing that I've been coming back to for a while:

Freaky_Crap_by_Frogger277.jpg

I'm really annoyed that not many people like it! Well, my sister and Adam. I'm expecting that Jack will hate it too.

I think it's pretty interesting. I like to look at things and spot tiny little details, yeah, I wanted to do that. I could only come up with stars and shoe laces, because I wanted to steer away from the obvious flowers. They were so making an appearance though, I can't not add fowers to fill up space. I wish I was truly random enough to add something else in there.

CrocoLylee

mnehh
Jan 27, 2009
Greenock, Scotland.
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Well, this thread was never pretty active, and I don't expect it to be now that a lot of people have converted to the other side, but I may as well get it going.

I'm really annoyed that not many people like it! Well, my sister and Adam. I'm expecting that Jack will hate it too.

I think it's pretty interesting. I like to look at things and spot tiny little details, yeah, I wanted to do that. I could only come up with stars and shoe laces, because I wanted to steer away from the obvious flowers. They were so making an appearance though, I can't not add fowers to fill up space. I wish I was truly random enough to add something else in there.

that is sooo awesome.

Deanis

Tip#67: Sell Your Wii
Nov 14, 2006
Sydney, Australia
Wii Online Code
4076-9395-0234-2025

Could you do something with the right eye? kthxbai

Latest posts