Art thread

tank said:
Might be that you're trying to upload the raw data file. Try opening it in photoshop and compressing a bit. With 10 effective MP you're pictures are still gonna look amazing even when compressed.

Thanks for that, I'll try it out. =]

Oh and thanks Apollo!

Anytime surfinrach90, i am very interested in photography myself and will be taking a course on it in the second half of the year.

Have you any experience or is it just a personal pursuit?

0322082130.jpg

Taken with my phone
Wondering if i should color it

Apollo said:
Have you any experience or is it just a personal pursuit?

I'm taking an A Level in photography now, I'm in my last year. I was going to go to University in September to do photography, but I just want to get a full time job and move out.

It's also what I'm going to do once I get a bit of money behind me. Hoping to go into wildlife and/or travel photography, then eventually settle down with a studio of my own.

surfinrach90 said:
I'm taking an A Level in photography now, I'm in my last year. I was going to go to University in September to do photography, but I just want to get a full time job and move out.

It's also what I'm going to do once I get a bit of money behind me. Hoping to go into wildlife and/or travel photography, then eventually settle down with a studio of my own.

wow, that is certainly something i would love to do in life. Perhaps not with photography cause ill suck, maybe some acrylic paintings

Apollo if that's what you like doing then you should look into doing it as a career =]

Tank that camera is lovely! I couldn't handle film all the time though. Developing your own pictures is one of the coolest things ever mind. It's awesome just to watch the picture appear infront of you. If I do end up getting my own studio then I think I'd like a darkroom too.

Id like to get a nice SLR.
But the need for the medium is getting so small, that Im almost worried it will be impossible to buy film in the next 5-10years.

My 'development studio' consists of Photoshop and Noiseware. ;)

Well, this thread was never pretty active, and I don't expect it to be now that a lot of people have converted to the other side, but I may as well get it going.

This is a drawing that I've been coming back to for a while:

Freaky_Crap_by_Frogger277.jpg

I'm really annoyed that not many people like it! Well, my sister and Adam. I'm expecting that Jack will hate it too.

I think it's pretty interesting. I like to look at things and spot tiny little details, yeah, I wanted to do that. I could only come up with stars and shoe laces, because I wanted to steer away from the obvious flowers. They were so making an appearance though, I can't not add fowers to fill up space. I wish I was truly random enough to add something else in there.

Well, this thread was never pretty active, and I don't expect it to be now that a lot of people have converted to the other side, but I may as well get it going.

I'm really annoyed that not many people like it! Well, my sister and Adam. I'm expecting that Jack will hate it too.

I think it's pretty interesting. I like to look at things and spot tiny little details, yeah, I wanted to do that. I could only come up with stars and shoe laces, because I wanted to steer away from the obvious flowers. They were so making an appearance though, I can't not add fowers to fill up space. I wish I was truly random enough to add something else in there.

that is sooo awesome.

Could you do something with the right eye? kthxbai

Back