Art thread

Here is a new addition of a form of art

IMG_1077-1.jpg

(king dory fish)

Though mosaics take hours upon hours to make, I really do enjoy the process.

Meh keep it up Rachel...
I like seeing actual personalities come through on WiiChat, it increases the 'family' factor to no end...

i like to think if everyone on WiiChat met up, thatd itd be a huge fight, rather than a laugh.... of course we'd laugh afterwards.

As for art, I've been learning to colour-in illustrations with Photoshop lately, cant say theyre that fantastic tho.

Last edited:
No, keep it down Rach! Haha...

But seriously. She posts a work of art and all you can do is question their "'love'".

I'd totally be up for a WiiChat Brawl, Deanis. xD

Nice mosaic, Apollo. Did you make it? Must have taken ages.

It was a school project, so the hours added up were worth it. It was a win-win situation.

Some one is jealous emma

Jealous of an online relationship? Lmao nah, I've been with the boyf for almost three years now. :smilewinkgrin:

I said nothing against the drawing itself, Emma is very talented. Brawny made a dig at me so all I did was reply to that. As for questioning their love and everything they know what I think about that, hah.

Back on topic, have you done them before Apollo? It's bloody brilliant.

Surprisingly, it was only my second tabletop piece. This thread has sparked my love of mosaics, i think i may get started into another piece these holidays (next two weeks or so). I might do one of those really large dishes as the base.

Any ideas to start on, anyone?

surfinrach90 said:
Jealous of an online relationship? Lmao nah, I've been with the boyf for almost three years now. :smilewinkgrin:

I said nothing against the drawing itself, Emma is very talented. Brawny made a dig at me so all I did was reply to that. As for questioning their love and everything they know what I think about that, hah.

Back on topic, have you done them before Apollo? It's bloody brilliant.

It's great that you're in a relationship, but it's rude to scoff at others. If you've got nothing nice to say, then keep your opinions to yourself. I understand the frustration you've had around the forum with them posting it everywhere, but that doesn't justify your position to question the validity of their relationship. It's as good as any.

Sorry for offtopicness...

Apollo - stick with an ocean theme. I'm thinking clown fish. Blue and orange would contrast nicely, and it'd look nice in your new beach house.

Edit: I don't start arguments, Brawny wanted to make a dig at me so I replied.

Oh waw that's cool =]

Do a Mario one :lol: Might get yourself onto Kotaku or something hahah. But you should do something you like, one that means something to you :)

The house doesnt even exist yet..its a piece of dusty weedy land atm

I could do a mosaic on perhaps another ocean theme but I sorta want to change because alot of my pieces have blue/green and im sick of those colours as the base theme.

Maybe I could do a painting of a Jar containing Dirt, and a heart still thumping

Hmm, well the name is photographyrach90.

Here's some pictures from the other day. Much better viewing in full size btw.

2340203905_096c9bdf23_b.jpg

2353144358_017eba7755_b.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

I can't upload that many on Flickr, my file sizes are too big. The limit is 5MB per photo, some of mine are about 15MB =/

Last edited:
surfinrach90 said:
I can't upload that many on Flickr, my file sizes are too big. The limit is 5MB per photo, some of mine are about 15MB =/

Might be that you're trying to upload the raw data file. Try opening it in photoshop and compressing a bit. With 10 effective MP you're pictures are still gonna look amazing even when compressed.

Back