Avast me buckos and mateys! It's talk like a pirate day!

Splash_King

The Scrubbiest of Hunters
Jan 25, 2009
Nimbasa City
Wii Online Code
0129-0129-0129-0129
Aye, this be true lads. So be you powder monkey or swashbuckler, landlubber or Jack Tar, get to the pirate talk or I'll run ya through with grape shot 'n keelhaul the remains to Davy Jones himself, arr! If ya be a buccaneer 'n talk like one, grab yer cutlass 'n blackjack and let's get to the grog, hahah! ... Is what I'd say if my computer had a minibar.

So, who here's heard of talk like a pirate day? Know how to talk like a pirate yourself? If something you want to post has anything to do with pirates, be it questions, videos, or especially your own pirate talk, post away.

Dang. Wheres a captain Mcallister video when you need one. Whatever. Ill still do the sound.

EYARHH!!!

THIS:
[video=youtube;4LuFtIUEUTQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LuFtIUEUTQ[/video]

Last edited:
^^^ I lol'd. "Anti-scurvy machine." ... :lol: Aye, Cap'n Freeman has an addled blunderbuss of a mouth that won't be havin' me hangin' the jib, harr harr! All ya flibustiers could learn a thing 'er two from this swashbuckler.

And now a shanty for me hearties!

[video=youtube;qGyPuey-1Jw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGyPuey-1Jw[/video]

Quint From Jaws chiefy! For he be the greatest pirate of all.

[video=youtube;XL-y4lDDtCY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL-y4lDDtCY[/video]

Th' yellow-bellied lubber ran from the suits... Ye call THAT swine a true pirate?! He's 'bout as useful as a cutlass wit'out a blade, arr!

'N now for a shanty sung like ye buccaneers were wig-wearin' shark bait learnin' of delicacies 'n singin'!

[video=youtube;nzcv5TJkJBA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzcv5TJkJBA[/video]

Last edited:
Harr harr harrrrr! CK, me bucko! Yer tim'n her' iz up! I see no scallywags blunderin' this t'red! But I! Sirllious King BOWser vastin' down on yer landlubbers! Fire the poop deck, mateys!!!

fire!.jpg

Yaharr! Looks leik, were done her' bouyos.

No brigatine o' mine be firin' roundshot from the poop deck ye half perished sea crab! Yer as sea fairin' as a scurvy-laden galley slave, arr!

Welcome to the thread, King. :p I see you've got the tongue down, but have ya got the sea legs?

Ya-HARGH! Oy lat'y, me sea legs are nothin' but of peg legz! Me mateys 'er I fightin' in sea of karps! Oy, ther' I waz, drinkin' me last rum of Davy Jones Ruperlares, com'n out a vast bloke of Margi-Karps! 100ft me would say, arrrrgh! Last sip of me rum, threw her down, get me harpo'n and arrrrrrrrrrr! ..............me scallywags 'er-okay, b'ert, me legs 're cut off! I ye curse at that scurvy fer stelin' me booty!! ME BOOTY! Arrrgh! I spent me days searchin' that Margi-Karps! But me mateys, havin' the fairin' scurvy! Yargh...... da sea knows when me time iz up. SO! Back to the land you landlubbers! We seek the vast bloke under the watch of the krac'k'n lat'r to sea!!! Yargh!

Hahaha! Thanks, I love me a good pirate talkin'. And yes!=)

Shiver me timbers, th' legn'dary Margi-karp be somethin' straight from Davy Jones 'imself... Ye be a true buccaneer to live 'n tell the tale. Aye, a true pirate worthy of grog 'n swag! Blackbeard 'imself be none the braver!

Ya-argh, 'tis true me bucko! Yar should've seen her! If she were one of me mateys, I would wol'k her down the plank!! Yargh!
*rumble*
Argh! What in Davy Jones of Ruperlares are goin' on art ther'! YOU! Blunder'n fool! What iz goin' on art ther'!
*rumble-rumble*
*One the pirates on the watchout*
Thar' she blows, Capt'n! Teh, Margi-karp is back!!! Teh, Margi-karp is back!!!

Well, you should already know this will turn out to be a story.;) Yarrgh!!! Tak'r away, CK!

Last edited:
MagikarpusedSplash.png

THE END

**** all, Magikarp > Pirate talk. My true colors are shown, what a shock. :p

Hahaha! Astonishing ending. Love it, print it, lets go.:p

arrr, readin' this here thread was good for a laugh, matey!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back