gunboobbrain was a name that north99 came up with

she basically caused masterjedi2u to flip out and i defended him and yelled at her and totally called her out. i told her how wrong she was and stated facts and then she said that she wasnt going to listen to anyone who had my kind of avy (hense my offensive avy thread) and called me "gunboobbrain"

i thought it was so f-ing funny that i just had to make it my avy name :)

Hm.... someone has a thing for her methinks..... Why did boobs and licking have to be involved? :crazy: :wtf:

lol i dnt wana know what people think of mine, finally changed it to a photo of me, the photos from last night when i got a bit pissed and licked a big soft toy whale.

LOL, avy's like that don't really count, because they're actually of you. Not of a fake person (like mine).

You look like a happy guys I suppose. A little on the gay side :p

joke, just incase you don't know me.

Brawny said:
LOL, avy's like that don't really count, because they're actually of you. Not of a fake person (like mine).

You look like a happy guys I suppose. A little on the gay side :p

joke, just incase you don't know me.
fair enugh i guess considering im licking a whale, you av reminds me of that guy on that poster that says how bout a nice cup of shut the f**k up! dnt know if its the same guy or nt,and im sure ive seen a movie with a guy that looks like that who drinks a cup of ****,so i guess you av kinda reminds me of a mouth full of ****.

bubba-ga-nush said:
LOL. :eek: Do Me! Do Me! What do you think of my personality from my avy?
gay kinky salior,sorry lol :arf:

Back