Stereotypical Bullcrap

Dorkfish

I'm Good at Games
Oct 15, 2007
In the Boondocks
Wii Online Code
3041-8420-1576-4112
What are some stereotypical descriptions formed about you because of where you live?

Most of the stereotypical bullshit you hear about nebraskans are false, no we are not HICS.

Hic: See Arkansas

Were the 11th smartest state in the country, OMGNOWAIULIE!!!!

Dorkfish said:
Were the 11th smartest state in the country, OMGNOWAIULIE!!!!
I lol'd.

Hum. I'm not sure what people think of Ohians... Although, I am certain that the stereotype that we're better than Michigan is definetly true.

Im serious levisque, look it up on google.

ohios up there too, dont know how far up though

I was laughing at the irony in your forgetting to add an apostrophie in the word "we're", as well as your general lack of grammar shown in the above post.

LevesqueIsKing said:
I was laughing at the irony in your forgetting to add an apostrophie in the word "we're", as well as your general lack of grammar shown in the above post.

oh, i always do that. Its a web forum, i really dont care. Shall i post the rest of my posts with perfect grammar and with big words?

You don't have to do anything you don't want to. I wasn't meaning to offend you, I just thought it was funny.

Lets get on topic then, shall we?

LevesqueIsKing said:
I lol'd.

Hum. I'm not sure what people think of Ohians... Although, I am certain that the stereotype that we're better than Michigan is definetly true.
people in ohio are actually stereotyped as hicks. the only hick thing about me or anyone i know is using the word ain't and y'all (hardly ever use y'all. i only use it when im talking fast). ive been in the "[SIZE=-1]Deliverance" area of kentucky. i know what a true hick is and we ohioans are NOT hicks lol. the people talked like boomhauer from king of the hill but worse[/SIZE]

DRMARIO said:
What's the point in grammar, if it's not going to be used?

Grammar being used correctly on the internet is a rare sight to behold. I'm just defecting to the WI HAV BAD GRAMMER!!! team, because theres more people on their side.

Hic: See Arkansas

I hope that was a joke...

People seem to think everyone from Wisconsin are all just brat eaters and beer drinkers. And don't forget about the cheese and extreme love of the Packers. Granted we do all that but why the jokes?:lol:

1. Canadians live in igloos.
2. Canadians use the word "Eh" all the time.
3. We say "aboot" instead of about.
4. Those who play goalie in hockey must be out of their mind.

Back