The toughs of the "teenager"

Your troubles upset you, make you repeat a school year.

Your parents troubles will take the family car, the house, all income.

When you grow up, you'll realize how stupid you really were as a youth.

Wiizel said:
Your troubles upset you, make you repeat a school year.

Your parents troubles will take the family car, the house, all income.

When you grow up, you'll realize how stupid you really were as a youth.

Not all children are as the vast community values them.

Some understand the things that are to come and not spend their school days willy washy.

You're missing the point.
The point is that you can be wishy washy in your high-school years! You can't afford to do it when you grow up.

BigORhyme said:
You're missing the point.
The point is that you can be wishy washy in your high-school years! You can't afford to do it when you grow up.

You can afford but as all other things that cost, it comes at a price, lack of a better lifestyle.

I just learned a lesson in maturity about 5 minutes ago.

I'm driving home and its sprinkling (I dont think anything of it, although I know thats when its most dangerous). A car and I meet where I'm about to turn and I don't feel like waiting so I attempt to beat him out (I do this about every day...when its not raining). I spin out, do a complete 180, and skid 20 feet before slamming into the curb. If the curb hadn't stopped me I wouldn't doubt that the car would have flipped. A lady at the intersection got out of her car to see what had happened but I just drove off, not wanting to be reported.

Maybe I should have listened to my parents when they told me to drive safely. Thats not a joke, I'm going to do that from now on.

I'm still shaking right now and my adrenaline is off the charts.

BigORhyme said:
Trust me, when you grow up you'll realize how insignificant high school is on your future lifestyle...

I never went or plan on going to high school.

Ok then, lets compare someone who had education of the top quality to someone who had none what so ever. I wonder what the difference is.

LevesqueIsKing said:
I just learned a lesson in maturity about 5 minutes ago.

I'm driving home and its sprinkling (I dont think anything of it, although I know thats when its most dangerous). A car and I meet where I'm about to turn and I don't feel like waiting so I attempt to beat him out (I do this about every day...when its not raining). I spin out, do a complete 180, and skid 20 feet before slamming into the curb. If the curb hadn't stopped me I wouldn't doubt that the car would have flipped. A lady at the intersection got out of her car to see what had happened but I just drove off, not wanting to be reported.

Maybe I should have listened to my parents when they told me to drive safely. Thats not a joke, I'm going to do that from now on.

I'm still shaking right now and my adrenaline is off the charts.

Well, you know the driving law is 17 here for a reason...

Is the difference their folks' bank accounts?
Oh captain, I know this is something you'll just have to figure out in time, but if it helps, I work with several people with "top quality" educations who are utterly useless...

I'm not really in the mood for that, but otherwise I would go off on a rant about how that makes no sense. Age=Driving experience? I'll just leave it at that.

...and that is all you have to say.

Last edited:
BigORhyme said:
Is the difference their folks' bank accounts?
Oh captain, I know this is something you'll just have to figure out in time, but if it helps, I work with several people with "top quality" educations who are utterly useless...

You know why?

That is done to them, misusing their school years or whatever the reason.

Misusing their school years?
Exacting how are you supposed to "use" them, since you seem to know everything...
Of course, your generation always does :D

BigORhyme said:
Misusing their school years?
Exacting how are you supposed to "use" them, since you seem to know everything...
Of course, your generation always does :D

We do not know everything that is why we need education.

Oh, must dash, I have a positively wonderful packet of eggs to throw about through our local community.

Back