GFX Team. Come here to join.

dan99iel

Hai :3. I'm back.
Aug 11, 2006
Australia, Melbourne
Wii Online Code
2887-2716-7925-0177
Well i have been thinking about this for a while but now i'm doing it. I'm making a GFX team. Post here with 2 samples of your Sigs / Avatars depending on what you want to be or even both.

Sig Maker: 3-5 max.

I will probably get more people than max but i don't know how many will want to join. Just post what you want to be, and two samples of your normal work. Eg. I want to be a sig maker. Image 1: Image 2: . If i wanted to be a sig and avatar maker: I want to be sig and avatar maker. Sig 1: Sig 2: Avvy 1: Avvy 2: . You can be sig and avatar maker, if you want, remember. I will be online for a while so post now :)!

Oh, and it would be great if somebody could make a chat site or something for us to talk on :). TY!

Last edited:
Maybe you should wait more than an hour when checking for replies next time.
With that said, I would join, you can see my work by refreshing the page a few times and watching the sig change, but my schedule is very sporatic so I don't want to take too much responsibility and risk not being able to accomplish it all.

good idea, im still trying to figure out what this exacly is. but all my work is posted on my mii profile. im not saying i want to join yet , when i figure out exacly what this is ill tell you.

Knightcopy.png

Ment to add a border but forgot
FMAv2.png

Still forgot about border
liljonsig.png

FMA2copy.png

GuitarWingAva.jpg

KnightAvs.png

Both Avatars and Sigs

Heh.. All I got Is MS Paint And I Done These...

link_banner.jpg

link_banner_2.jpg

link_zelda_banner.jpg

Cheesy, I Know...

sheik_banner.jpg

Of Course, I Get My Starting Pics Of manga And Zelda-Infinite... I Just Add The Text.

Back