Calling All Sig Artists!- DEADLINE IS THIS WEDNESDAY 5/16!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Loose_Cannon said:
wiired would you prefer if i took your name off the list??

youre always more than welcome to aide a member at any time when they need help :) after all, your sigs are a beautiful work of art!
Appreciate the compliment :] but yeeeah go for it I'll join, should be a laugh doing the odd one every so often :]

Wiired said:
Appreciate the compliment :] but yeeeah go for it I'll join, should be a laugh doing the odd one every so often :]

good im glad you accepted :) good to have you on the team.

what would we do without you?!?!?? :cornut:

i just need a few more people

the ones that respond im keeping on the sig request form. anyone who doesnt will be considered an on-call

thats how we'll break it down

ill make the OFFICIAL thread on wednesday so that give everyone plenty of time to put together some of your best work for samples and everyone can reply since i know you are all busy with school

demonflair said:
Can you show my work and then put the link of my shop, so that people can go there and post what they want??

yes i intend to do that with yours, closes and brawnys. but brawny is a special case, he doesnt have PMs so he has a shop. its a bit different than what you and close got going on

The_Loose_Cannon said:
yes i intend to do that with yours, closes and brawnys. but brawny is a special case, he doesnt have PMs so he has a shop. its a bit different than what you and close got going on

Then I'll have to get my sigs ready...

I don't know which ones are the best to be showned!?! :confused:

choose wtvr is best, i told mr resi before and i dont know if you read it or not but i ws just going to take the sigs you had in your shop and use those.

if you want others lemme know but thats what i planed on doing.

Listed below..

feel free to delete this post if necessary..

Decided to redo my entry.

Last edited:
The_Loose_Cannon said:
choose wtvr is best, i told mr resi before and i dont know if you read it or not but i ws just going to take the sigs you had in your shop and use those.

if you want others lemme know but thats what i planed on doing.

Wait let me decide.

I'm in ! :)

My Examples:

bowserpngwb1.png

spidermanpngc2bi1.png

foxblack2xl0as3.png

sasukeub3rq4.png

kakashi3af7.png

gokub2bb6.png

meh, I advertised a forum (that is only forum games) and i0n took it as a wiichat competitor...

That was like 4 months ago.

I think I've proved my loyalty to wiichat. Second only to TLC and she's a freaking supermod. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back