image creation needs!!!!

Im struggling to come up with something decent for you sig background, but ive done your clansite banner, didnt have a lot to go on so....

lacbanner1.jpg

Layers are offset which i think creates a blood effect
lacbanner2.jpg

Take your pick...................

still working on your sig / avatar(profile pic)

If you want a pic like ranger's like I did in an earlier post I can sort that out too, but I tried to keep it relatively simply as your site has a lot of text on the home page.....

Last edited:
@Glyn aka ~LAc~BodyCount

I tried with the images you put up, but settled with my favourite map, tell us what you think....
lacbodycount1.jpg

Something I rustled up for a SotM on another site

version1kf.jpg

Last edited:
@Glyn aka ~LAc~BodyCount

I tried with the images you put up, but settled with my favourite map, tell us what you think....
lacbodycount1.jpg

Something I rustled up for a SotM on another site

version1kf.jpg

it's great, thank you.. is it at all possible to change the c on count to a capital or is it to late, if it is then no worries.... oh... i have just noticed the e-mail is wrong.. it's .co.uk not .com.... very sorry.
oh and by the way the sonic one you have done is really good...

Rats.....
Il sort it out (maybe after lunch) and post a version 2

Ok all done..
lacbodycount1edit.jpg

Last edited:
buddy, that is great thanks... is there a code for it or do i just right click and save etc ??

Lots of ways to do it, I won't be deleting the image from my account.....

The address for the sig is:
[noparse]http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/7745/lacbodycount1edit.jpg[/noparse]

Just paste it inside the [noparse]
[/noparse] tags.

Last edited:
Another entry I made but this time its a first attempt using adobe photoshop CS3 extended...

sotm2.jpg

Starting to really like adobe photoshop....
tekkenhwoarang.png

dragon2k.png

Last edited:
Changed my Image Program, I still have Corel PSP Photo X2, but for signature making and other such stuff im using Adobe Photoshop CS3 extended. :D

sig001.png

sotmjune1.png

Hey, can you make a sig and an avatar with the same theme. The theme is Link from Legend of Zelda. Please make Link in red clothing though. Anything else is up to you, just make it awesome.

Red_link, sorry for a late reply, you still needing this sig/ava request?

Ok, I'll be on it tonight, should have them both for you very soon..... you just want 'Red Link' on them yea !?

EDIT:

As much as i've tried I cant find a decent render of red link, all the ones i can find have blocked white pixels around the edge. Therefore cant complete your sig, if you can find a decent render I'll be happy to complete it for you... Sorry again

Last edited:
Back