Ban the user above you!

i bet your a 12 year old telling on your mom all the time, i spend more of my time doing other stuff,not waiting mu time like you

That hardly made any sense, considering your a nerd. I thought you were going to use some adult ish words but no you pretty stupid.

Banned lazy for posting at AM not PM.

i bet your a 12 year old telling on your mom all the time, i spend more of my time doing other stuff,not waiting mu time like you

That hardly made any sense, considering your a nerd. I thought you were going to use some adult ish words but no you pretty stupid.

actually you don't make sense because you don't know me, so you can't who i am, your just proving that your more ignorant every time

Yesman i told you onc3 and now twice do u want Dprinny to tell u the third time? NO FIGHTING

banned for not liking the conduit

Back