Ban the user above you!

Banned for mentioning a competing forum. NO ADVERTISING FPWSGPRGNERPGTIEJRGIRFGTJP

I ain't at all surprised my hard-assery is to the lament'a many on GameFAQs who came on over. As a youngin' I'd probably respond the same. From lack of proper modship to a strict rule dictatorship, I'd be angry myself. :lol:

I'm lucky I arrived in '08 when the Brawl forums were modless, otherwise I might have a warning or two t' my name.

Banned for thinking I would ever kiss YOUR ass of all people.

...and mentioning "another forum" is not advertising. It is simply just mentioning another forum. It's not like I said "Hey everybody, go over here to this other website and don't come back!" Relax...this precious website won't miss any users as long as you treat them with respect. Also, you were the one who said "rules were suspended" in board games posts anyway...:hand:

Banned for not realizin' that was the joke. :lol:

In regards to no jokes however, "no advertisement" is not a suspended rule in Board Games. It's one'a the "big" rules ya dope. :p

Banned for not shopping at Kay Jewelers this holiday season. Remember: "Every Kiss Begins With Kay!"

This post was sponsored by:

Lexus, who would like to remind you about our "Lexus December to Remember Sales Event." <insert car with big red bow on it>.

Back