Barclays Premiership 2007-2008

el-zilcho said:
Ha ha OMG

LIVERPOOL 8 BESKITAS 0

greatest ever champions league victory

And to think I nearly watched the chelsea game

¬_¬

Meh, but yeah they did do a good job, some awesome goals.

Lewi T said:
She supports Chelsea...so it's not as bad!
what not as bad they even worst than Everton who supports NO History FC ? with or without Morhinio we will win at Stamford Bridge Chelsea i men no history stole 2 pts from us with their gay pen and ref

Well I was bricking it when I heard that Rooney had been crocked in training, and I am ashamed of that. Once again United proved that they have the quality to keep going despite losing such a vital player. Great result over Blackburn at the weekend.

Damn Arsenal for being persistant!

As for England, I don't really think it matters that Rooney is out. If you're realistic about it, England are pretty much screwed in the qualifying stages. :(

Last edited:
Mr.@$$ said:
what not as bad they even worst than Everton who supports NO History FC ? with or without Morhinio we will win at Stamford Bridge Chelsea i men no history stole 2 pts from us with their gay pen and ref
I'm guessing you support Liverpool, so I don't understand why you think that Everton are better [preferred to] than Chelsea! Yeah they robbed us of 2 points, but the ref was just a f*cking pr*ck! I just hate, HATE Everton.

StumpedV.2 said:
Well I was bricking it when I heard that Rooney had been crocked in training, and I am ashamed of that. Once again United proved that they have the quality to keep going despite losing such a vital player. Great result over Blackburn at the weekend.

Damn Arsenal for being persistant!

As for England, I don't really think it matters that Rooney is out. If you're realistic about it, England are pretty much screwed in the qualifying stages.
Rooney shouldn't be such a vital player! You should be able to cope without him.

Arsenal are just awesome!

I don't think it matters that Rooney is out either, Peter Crouch is definitely worthy enough to take is place, his England records speak for themselves. We might be pretty much screwed, but it's not over until the fat lady sings now!

Lewi T said:
I'm guessing you support Liverpool, so I don't understand why you think that Everton are better [preferred to] than Chelsea! Yeah they robbed us of 2 points, but the ref was just a f*cking pr*ck! I just hate, HATE Everton.

Rooney shouldn't be such a vital player! You should be able to cope without him.

Arsenal are just awesome!

I don't think it matters that Rooney is out either, Peter Crouch is definitely worthy enough to take is place, his England records speak for themselves. We might be pretty much screwed, but it's not over until the fat lady sings now!
i dont like Chelsea or Everton both sucks and they share a common color but they will pay & dont worry we will be at nxt Round and we will face Chelsea again in the UEFA and u all know what happen when they stand infront of Rapha's squad (we will make it 3rd time with no history and the 6th with our fav championship that why we r higher than other clubs we 3rd on Europe after Real Madrid and Ac Milan:yesnod:

StumpedV.2 said:
We did cope without him.

And he is a vital player, actually.
Yeah I know you coped without him, but he shouldn't be vital. In my opinion you have the players to replace him when necessary.

England R Comin For Euro 2008 & our next match in the premier league wil be against NewCastle so here is a preview about r match

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab7tUi7wQi4[/MEDIA]​

Last edited:
Mr.@$$ said:
England R Comin For Euro 2008 & our next match in the premier league wil be against NewCastle so here is a preview about r match

I love Xabi Alonso, such a good player.

But yeah, great result for England (the Israel-Russia game), but we still need to perform against Croatia, a game that we should win, but we should have won every game in our group, but we didn't! I think we'll either snot them like 3/4 - 0, or it'll be extremely close, and we might grab a winner/equaliser (we only need a draw) in second-half injury time!

Lewi T said:
I love Xabi Alonso, such a good player.

But yeah, great result for England (the Israel-Russia game), but we still need to perform against Croatia, a game that we should win, but we should have won every game in our group, but we didn't! I think we'll either snot them like 3/4 - 0, or it'll be extremely close, and we might grab a winner/equaliser (we only need a draw) in second-half injury time!
yeah i better buy ticket for Austria or Swizerland
euro2008_mascot.jpg

Mr.@$$ said:
yeah i better buy ticket for Austria or Swizerland
euro2008_mascot.jpg
:cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: i take back my words,words allthe players play 4 their clubs better cause they got paied from their club

Back