Been awhile

Maximo

Wii Fanatic
Dec 31, 2006
Mckeesport,PA
Wii Online Code
0558-5461-4916-6731
So i haven't been on here in over a year. I almost completely forgot about this page until i was searching for something on google & stumbled upon one of my old threads on here. So since im back im hoping that the community evolved a little bit ,and maybe i can find some people to play online with.

PM me ,and ill swap friend codes with ya ,or even PSN/XBL names. I mostly play Wii & PS3 online (mainly only got xbox for its exclusives i dont believe in paying to play online when i already pay for my ISP)

On Wii i mainly play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (mostly kill confirmed mode), Conduit 2, Mario Kart ,but i have far more than that.

As for PS3 i can be found playing Black Ops, Resistance 3, Killzone 3, Socom 4, and a few others

single player wise ive been going through Skyward Sword, Kore Gang ,and Rayman Origins on Wii. Rayman Origins is an excellent game.

Well thats all im going to say now not going to write a novel but looking forward to getting back into this community

im hoping that the community evolved a little bit

Ehhhh... ... ...

Welcome back to Wiichat bro. :lol: I remember ya.

(mainly only got xbox for its exclusives i dont believe in paying to play online when i already pay for my ISP)

1296954773985.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks SSBfreak.... love that pic you posted...The only reason i have a gold account for now is because i traded in so much crap to get my xbox ,and had enough store credit i was like ah what the hell why not.

Maybe if i had a huge amount of friends to play on there with i would consider it ,but 99.5% of the time i play online its with random strangers that the server gives me. I don't think i ever played a friend match except a few Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Conduit & Metroid Prime Hunters matches with my buddy Scott years ago ,but i do mean like maybe 1 per a game lol

Welcome back to the forum. I too mainly play my Wii and Ps3 my xbox collects dust since I don't believe in the "pay for play"
Well..actually I lie lol I do "pay for play" on The Japanese games Monster Hunter 3 Tri && Monster Hunter G both on Wii.

Back