Best Character Theory

My "main" is Yoshi... I try to play around with other characters too, but I just have a very good feel for all of Yoshi's attacks and I feel that he is very under rated. He can live a pretty long time, has a really far regular jump, and can do some serious damage. He's also fairly fast and has great range... I don't see why more people don't see Yoshi's potential.

Put it this way. The person that is best at Smash Bros is going to have the best character....
One of my mates can beat anyone using Jigglypuff if he wants. No matter if half decent players use Samus or Donkey Kong or Capt Falc, hes still going to win, hes just too good at the game.

C'mon, c'mon we all know Sonic owns EVERYONE, just kidding, but I do believe that some characters are built better than others. And don't hate on the climbers.

Yatez said:
no one likes Ike? i see him as being OU in this game if a person is good at predicting.
im gonna try to main ike as a replacement since my sister plays as marth

Deanis said:
Put it this way. The person that is best at Smash Bros is going to have the best character....
One of my mates can beat anyone using Jigglypuff if he wants. No matter if half decent players use Samus or Donkey Kong or Capt Falc, hes still going to win, hes just too good at the game.
lol he should face my sister him as jigglypuff vs my sister as jiglypuff i bet you the wii would explode:lol:

Kirby and MetaKnight are two of my favorites, more the former than the latter. Kirby's Final Smash has to be among the best in the game. It can be both offensive and defensive, depending upon the items thrown out after the launch. Link seems much worse to me than he was in Melee, but that's probably just me. I never used (adult) Link much.

Ice Climbers can be pretty formidable, until they're split up. Then you might as well just drop offscreen.

MetaKnight is pretty nasty. He's very agile, has great combo ability, and his teleport move can be a lifesaver. I hate the fact, though, that he goes prone after most of his special moves. I don't know how many times I've died because I slipped too far off the edge of a stage using his standard special attack.

last i checked, ice climbers actually have attack strength similar to bowsers (when together)

i actually used them to set my home run record (1824.7) :lol:

Back