Best Gun shooting game?Why

andyd99 said:
What about Far Cry Vengeance? is that any good?

I hear that is really bad, but you can get it for about $20

Shootng Games

Whats the best ever shooting style for the wii then? been looking for a few days, but still dont know which one to go for.

I heard really bad things about Far Cry, hence them dropping the price almost right after it was released. I enjoyed Red Steel a lot, although it was fairly easy. Nobody should say Metroid Prime 3, as it hasn't even been released

I heard re4 alot tho its not my type killing zombies and im falling for the price its pretty cheap.
Btw whens metroid prime 3 coming out?

LoVeWiI said:
I heard re4 alot tho its not my type killing zombies and im falling for the price its pretty cheap.
Btw whens metroid prime 3 coming out?

RE4 isnt killing zombies, the very 1st guy you kill in the game when you inspect him, it says "this guy isnt a zombie"

Its a differnt story. I dont want to spoil it so I wont tell. But RE4 is the best Shooter on the Wii at this moment, if you dont want to buy it because its cheaper in price then the other games. Im sure we can all sell you a copy for like 500 bucks to fix that. Either way your minssing out on a quality game with great replay value.

ya well im buying re4 tomorw cant wait beat it multiple times on ps2 and gc and unlocked every gun including handcannon

Red steel

Just brought red steel, its sitting in my car while am at work for the next hour, then its off to the land of blowing things up all night. Please tell me its worth the £25 Ive just paid for it, as ive been debating what shoot em up game to buy all week.:wtf:

resident evil 4 was the better game, but as far as actually shooting goes I'd go for red steel or call of duty, resident evil was enjoyable because there was a thinking and exploring element. Red Steel and Call of duty's actual shooting was better

Lewi T said:
i agree with marioman, COD3 was not very good at all really...RE4 is the best shooter at the moment, so definitely get that, then buy metroid when it comes out, and also umbrella chronicles, oh and whatever game the wii zapper comes packed with (do we know yet? is it ghost squad or?)

Umbreall also uses the zappa accorfing to wiki

Rei said:
Umbreall also uses the zappa accorfing to wiki
Oh I know yeah, it's just whatever game the Zapper was coming with is likely to be good (probably - makes sense), and depending on how much the Zapper is on its own, you might as well get a game with it as well for a bit more cash

Back