Best Music for any game?

The them from Super Mario 64's Bob-omb Battlefield has been in my head for a few days now and I'm appreciating how awesome it is all over again. It makes me want to play the game. Now there's a good track.

chain blade said:
Mine so far with the wii would DEFINATLY be the Hyrule field song,from
Zelda:T.P,god i LOVE that song.

Look,heres the way the first bit goes!:v down there!
As the "da" gets higher,make your voice go higher too,and to it fastish!

da!
didil
dil
Da

NO WAY!!! The OoT Song is waaaaay better! The new one makes me feel like I'm in the military.

Chrono Trigger! or FF7! beautiful music...oh so beautiful, I Love you Squaresoft! Damn, I beat Lavos not long ago on my emulator. They must release CT for the VC, so Lavos could get it again.

I bet ask me in a while i might say Super Mario Galaxy or Super Paper Mario.

Right Now my favorite music is in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, and the original Super Mario Bros. theme music.

My top three bits of music from nintendo games are: (in no order)

1. Super Mario 64 (water lvls)
2. Song of time/storms (Oot)
3.Metroid Prime 2 (main menu)

i'd have to say the music in one particular part of red steel. When your in the financial district, and your just wandering around, the soundtrack keeps you really on edge, and then when your fighting, its really fast paced

My favourite nintendo game for music is either Super Metroid or Super Mario 64 cant decide which. not only well composed but the music really helped u get drawn into the game.

Well if you ever ventured over to OCREMIX.ORG then you will find that the most remixed game is the Final Fanitsy Series.

But

IMO i think Super Street Fighter 2, Sonic (sonic3 and sonic and knuckles), Mario had alot of good songs (im talking mostly on Mario Kart, and Super mario 64) and Zelda Series

Back