Best user names

Don't know how much this thread has gotton off topic, but i use the wiimote and the nunchuck. i think i just perfer having a trigger to pull. the melee is a lot easier too.

As far as my personal favorie user name i like POOP THE BED.
Which i'm pretty sure was a Tool reference to rosetta stoned.
Can't even do S#!T THE BED, cause of the activision nanny state.

John Madden is Mine ;-)

I did see one guy once named "MR. NITE NITE." It was funny to me. I've never seen him as this was a long time ago. And the guys who just have "." can confuse me. I see them and don't always see a name so I think they are an enemy.

Somehow telling other people over the internet your profile name is cool sounds 'insert yourself' :sick:

John Madden is Mine ;-)

I did see one guy once named "MR. NITE NITE." It was funny to me. I've never seen him as this was a long time ago. And the guys who just have "." can confuse me. I see them and don't always see a name so I think they are an enemy.

I think they do that on purpose so that way when you see them in a flash, you kill them then they can go on a Doubt Agent killing spree and come after you in retaliation like "Oh, how could you not have seen me?" Kind of thing.

Actually Kira said that names like that are more hard to pick on for hackers on the map./
He should know... .

I did see a funny name the other day.
Some clan, don't recall which where playing with two players in the goldeneye mode. Teaming up as it where.
One was decent. The other one (at that time) not so much. That one was called umad? After every match i was laughing almost with tears in my eyes because of how much i killed him, and how terrible his K/D ratio was. It didn't help that their team lost most of the matches either. I kept on repeating U mad? Are U mad? (in my head)

Actually Kira said that names like that are more hard to pick on for hackers on the map.He should know... .

I did see a funny name the other day.
Some clan, don't recall which where playing with two players in the goldeneye mode. Teaming up as it where.
One was decent. The other one (at that time) not so much. That one was called umad? After every match i was laughing almost with tears in my eyes because of how much i killed him, and how terrible his K/D ratio was. It didn't help that their team lost most of the matches either. I kept on repeating U mad? Are U mad? (in my head)

PS:While i may sound like it from time to time, I ain't that good either. upper mediocrety i consider myself.
Also Mod, can u remove the upper post, i seem to have managed a double-post.

Last edited:
I have seen a lot of players lately with "." or ". ." I think they do it to minimize the visibility of their names, so that when your gun ADS's to them, you may not see them against a dark background and potentially miss them. Be brave - pick a name - I want to know who you are when I give you a head shot! Also, I find a lot of host quitters do this...hmmm...

I only host quit after a few certain things. I play Team License To Kill quite a bit. I get the Friendly Fire is off, meaning you can kill your team mates. Depending on how I'm feeling, I'll host quit when my own team kills me ON PURPOSE. Like at the beginning of the match. And before anyone says it, I prefer not to do Team Conflict even when I want a clean and legit match.

The other one is, when I'm playing Team Conflict and my own team members shoot my deployed mines or throw flash/smoke grenades at me if I'm snipping of when it's inconvenient, I'll host quit. Doing it once or twice is fine but when it's nearly the whole match, it's frustrating since it means less kills for my team.

I also host quit when I'm using a silencer to snipe and I have a team mate come sit RIGHT NEXT TO me and snipe sans silencer time and time again.

Maybe I'm being a baby about this but it frustrates me.

Kudos to you for at least admitting it. I suppose I can understand your frustration bdog612, but unskilled/idiotic play is just a part of the online experience. You can always wait until the end of the match to quit. Even if I have to go to the bathroom mid-match, a few of my unattended deaths isn't worth cutting off 7 other people's games and wasting their time. Myself, I refuse to host quit under any circumstances. I could be in a conflict match with 7 noob tubers, it doesn't matter. I will just take it for the comedy that it can be sometimes and just have fun. The way I see it, there is always going to be at least one person in the match with me that would appreciate being able to keep the xp they earned and not have me waste their time. I consider it good manners and a technological responsibility not to host quit - causing someone to have to reboot their wii simply because I don't want to play an online game with them anymore is childish and inconsiderate.

PS - If frustration is the reason someone host quits...they should just try harder and improve on fragging. Turn your anger against those who tick you off in the game. I think everyone would agree - it is a very satisfying feeling to kill a Masterton spammer with their own weapon repeatedly to prevent them from winning in the last minute of a match!

I usually don't host, but i can see myself host quitting for the same reasons i might leave a game:
1) Lag is killing me
2)lvl 53+ annoy the bejeezus out of me with their proxys.

Back