BEST Wiimote Batteries to Get

GangstaMack

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
im looking into investing in a good set of batteries and a charger so that i wont have to be bothered with changing the wii's batteries so much. i was just wondering what the best kid of batteries to get are (i know nothing about them). I know of the Ni Mh ones and umm the Lithium ion(iunno if thats just a word i made up but i think its a kind). I just wanna kno what are the longest lasting ones

thx

Haven't you seen those commercials withe the firemen, ambulance drivers, and all those people who make the world go round?? And how inside their lifesaving devices, like a portable heart defribulator, THE ONLY BATTERY THEY TRUST IS A DURACELL

Wii_would_like_to_play said:
Haven't you seen those commercials withe the firemen, ambulance drivers, and all those people who make the world go round?? And how inside their lifesaving devices, like a portable heart defribulator, THE ONLY BATTERY THEY TRUST IS A DURACELL

haha that was ironically funny.

i just went out and bought some panasonic Ni-Mh batteries...i woulda prefered energizer but the guy at futureshop suggested these (he has a wii and knows about how much batteries they go through)

You're not going to find Lithium-Ion AA batteries simply because the chemical makeup of Li-Io cells gives them a much different voltage rating than 1.5v; You're best bet is Ni-MH, which has a lot of charging cycles (as opposed to Ni-Cd).

Back