BestBuy 11-26-06, Anyone confirm?

Drifterwitnoname

Wii Fanatic
Nov 22, 2006
Orlando, Florida
Wii's at BestBuy 11-26-06, Anyone confirm?

Im currently in Knoxville Tennessee on Vacation and im frantically searching for a Wii (already got my zelda :p ) I called Bestbuy and the electronics worker said check the paper on sunday for Wii arrivals. I just read a post on here also mention sunday for bestbuy. Anyone work or have friends that work for a bestbuy that can confirm this?

Last edited:
i called best buy to see if any wii's were in stock today and the lady said "no",but...right wen i was about to hang up "keep checking our adds". So im checking tommorow you never know. Or thats wat the intern at gamstop told me. LOL!!! But really i bet theyll have some.

I'm going to head to my Best Buy at 2 am. If no one is there waiting I'll sit in my car until the first person shows up. Otherwise its camping time.

If I see more than 12 people at each Best Buy camping out, forget it.

Cap'n Crunch said:
My best buy doesnt open till 10, but thats good...more sleepy time.

you wont get one at 9 30 :p My friend lined up the night before at 8AM, the store opened at 10AM the next day.

It depends on where you live, Cap'n. Did you get a chance to see how big the lines were at your local stores on launch day? If they weren't big, you've got a chance of grabbing a Wii if you're arriving 30 minutes before opening. Some people might not even know Bestbuy is getting them, and even if they do, they'll probably get there after opening (esp. since it's not Black Friday). You MIGHT want to get there around 9AM, just in case, because there might be more people showing up in the last minutes before opening.

Good luck, anyways! Hope you get it.

That's what I did last year in attempt for the Xbox 360. I had missed it @ launch (didn't even try to buy it then), and I had been calling up local stores like crazy during the week trying to find out when their next shipments were going to be. Long story short, some Walmart employee told me they were getting some in on Saturday or Sunday--I don't remember which day--so we got there like two hours before the Walmart opened. Turned out they didn't have any 360's, so that was a bummer. But I'm glad, because if I had gotten a 360 then, which I never did, I wouldn't have been able to get the extraordinary Wii.

Back