Glasgow Airport Car bomb

---Brian--- said:
London is a better city than Glasgow, depends. Glasgow possibly is better for shopping. Its further ahead than London in re-renivating than London, but fare enough Londan is 2 times larger. Glasgows more pleasant looking to the eye than London with it's victorian style of buildings.
Glasgow better for shopping, you flipping kidding me...

london has, Oxford street (World famous)
regent street (amazing shops on there)
bond street (for the rich)
new bond street (for the further more rich)
and those streets are within a 10 min walk from each other, just think about the others as well.

only 2 times larger, urban population is nearly 9 times as much.

wii_cammy said:
It was at terminal one
Do you know how many people pass throught there
And just imagen what would have happened if those two bombs in london went off, right out site a busy night club, and one outside an amusment arcade where hundreds of people are inside, and another hundred outside.

Last edited:
Make you're own thread about those bombs in London!!!
Think to youreself would you still be so london this london that if hundreds died at that airport
Please stop going on about you're precious england we are talking about the GLASGOW airport car bomb

No wonder Scotland wants to be independent!

wii_cammy said:
Make you're own thread about those bombs in London!!!
Think to youreself would you still be so london this london that if hundreds died at that airport
Please stop going on about you're precious england we are talking about the GLASGOW airport car bomb

No wonder Scotland wants to be independent!
all i'm saying is, GET ON WITH IT!!!
did anyone die? no

London got bombed 2 years ago, people died on the tube, on the bus.

America got bombed 6 odds years ago, how many people died then? to many to count

just get the hell on with your life, and don't go on about what COULD have happened. god sake!

They needed to save the terrorists

If they save them then they can quesion them and find out who was behind it and how to get them!!!

It's times like this where they should introduce the death penalty.

Lol apprentely the guy at the airport was swinging his fists shouting Allah whilst being burnt alive. I think we should heal him in hospital, interrogate him for the truth and then burn him again.

TwilightWarrior said:
It's times like this where they should introduce the death penalty.

Lol apprentely the guy at the airport was swinging his fists shouting Allah whilst being burnt alive. I think we should heal him in hospital, interrogate him for the truth and then burn him again.
*yawns* if he was pre-paired to kill him self before hand, don't you think that killing him now will be what he wants, keeping him alive will be what he doesn't want.

Gaz said:
*yawns* if he was pre-paired to kill him self before hand, don't you think that killing him now will be what he wants, keeping him alive will be what he doesn't want.

Maybe, but he wanted to kill innocent people with him.

Killing themselves is what they believe in doing, if we did it, it would be a completely different thing and I don't think thats what he wants.

Either way we wouldn't do it, we're too soft. Bottom line is he's failed :)

its disgusting. Its very unfortunate that they give Muslims a Bad name....let me tell you something.

Islam doesnt not promote Terror. Never has and never will, no matter what you hear on the news.

The word Muslim terrorist is an oximoron, look up the definition of both Muslim and Terrosit in the dictionary and youll see what i mean.

Last edited:
Warrior said:
its disgusting. Its very unfortunate that they give Muslims a Bad name....let me tell you something.

Islam doesnt not promote Terror. Never has and never will, no matter what you hear on the news.

The word Muslim terrorist is an oximoron, look up the definition of both Muslim and Terrosit in the dictionary and youll see what i mean.

Woah this thread has gone off course
I don't see this as a Muslim thing. It's just an act of terrorism

"Not all Muslims are Terrorists. But Aren't all Terrorists Muslim?" - Roy Chubby Brown

Wii_Smurf said:
Woah this thread has gone off course
I don't see this as a Muslim thing. It's just an act of terrorism

"Not all Muslims are Terrorists. But Aren't all Terrorists Muslim?" - Roy Chubby Brown

You cant be a Terrorist and a Muslim at the same time. Just as you cant be a terrorist and a christian at the same time.

Muslim = someone who submits to God.
Terrorist = Someone who spreads terror

How can you submit to God and spread terror...doesnt make snse does it? Tus, you cant be both, no matter what they say.

And also, there are "Christian" fundamentalists that blow up abortion clinics 'coz they are opposed to abortion. But thats not what Chritianity teaches, so they arent Christian are they?

So no, not all terrorists arent Muslim. But i appreciate the fact that you tried to argue constructively at least.

Lets stop this here, i dont want to linger off topic.

Last edited:
They are Muslim's that is the thing, they think it is God's will for them to do this, they are against it but at these terrorist camps they get told things like Allah wants you to do this and if you complete it, there will be 8 virgins waiting for you.

They pretty much get told lie's and brainwashed.

But yes they give Islam and muslims a bad name.

Sorry for carrying this on but the car bomb is related to terrorism so this is on topic is it not?

the two guys driving the car into the airport got owned i lmao when they showed the two guys on fire xD

minto said:
the two guys driving the car into the airport got owned i lmao when they showed the two guys on fire xD

They got 'owned', from what you are saying, if that car blew up all the people that died got 'owned'.

Now come on this is serious people could of died.

Back