Glasgow Airport Car bomb

wii_cammy said:
I heard he was at the Royal alexandra hospial
I live like half an hour away from there and want to go and kill him

Why would you want to go kill him, thats the easy way out, Let the police interogate him find out his friends and acomplices, put them in prison and then they suffer more.

Also its still kind of bizzare at the fact they wanted to bomb glasgow, as my friends say, "they got no beef with the middle east lol".

@Gaz, did you hear about the old building that randomly collapsed in london, and lol i live in west london and i didnt even hear about the crane that crashed into a building lol.

Also @ Gaz, lol they were trying to kill us with petrol/alcohol/combustable products bomb and kill people in the surrounding area with CO poisoning :p

And geez this is giving asian people a bad name,

MztikalAce said:
Why would you want to go kill him, thats the easy way out, Let the police interogate him find out his friends and acomplices, put them in prison and then they suffer more.

Also its still kind of bizzare at the fact they wanted to bomb glasgow, as my friends say, "they got no beef with the middle east lol".

@Gaz, did you hear about the old building that randomly collapsed in london, and lol i live in west london and i didnt even hear about the crane that crashed into a building lol.

Also @ Gaz, lol they were trying to kill us with petrol/alcohol/combustable products bomb and kill people in the surrounding area with CO poisoning :p

And geez this is giving asian people a bad name,

Yeah i heard about that building, i think it's because they overloaded the top floor with computers and staff, which put stress on the wall, and pulled that down along with the roof.

wii_cammy said:
One thing I really do hate

It always seems to come back to talk baout you londoners
We have a crisis
Oh wait it happened in london

Lets take the size of Scotland.
And compare it to England.
You get Scottish news in Scotland and we get English news in England

You get more news about your capital and we get more news about our capital.
England is bigger and *better* than scotland so we get more TV time :)

*Just an Opinion*

No
We get more news about you're capital
Take for instance a boy in our school beat up our headmaster
but they talk about a guy who mxes bacon and ice cream together
Get the point

MztikalAce said:
ROFL overloading of top floor with computers and staff XD.
i ain't joking mate... it's happened before, have a server, some desks, filling cabinates, computers, and then staff, it's alot of weight that most structures can't hold without an upgrade..

No because thats a false story
Unless you can prove to me that someguy mixed Bacon with Icecream I won't listen to that point.
And school violence isn't important

Wii_Smurf said:
No because thats a false story
Unless you can prove to me that someguy mixed Bacon with Icecream I won't listen to that point.
And school violence isn't important
LMAO!!!

true point, a kid round the corner pointed a gun at a teacher, and threatered to kill her.. don't see that on the news.

Well. Obviously a gun is a different issue. Thats more than voilence lol.
Fist to fist really doesn't matter but when you bring in guns and knifes. Well I suppose that should be on the news

Wii_Smurf said:
Well. Obviously a gun is a different issue. Thats more than voilence lol.
Fist to fist really doesn't matter but when you bring in guns and knifes. Well I suppose that should be on the news
it's a day to day thing here, no one really cares because we all know it happens. people getting stabbed on buses and trains by school kids.. nothing new to us.

London is a better city than Glasgow, depends. Glasgow possibly is better for shopping. Its further ahead than London in re-renivating than London, but fare enough Londan is 2 times larger. Glasgows more pleasant looking to the eye than London with it's victorian style of buildings.

Hmm..
How did we get to talk about bacon and ice cream

Come on hundreds could have dies if that plan of terror had worked

And do some history about Glasgow mate it used to be one of the most important cities in the world

At an airport?
It was the front enterance. Maybe 5 killed. Not hundreds. At the enterance. Not the middle

It was at terminal one
Do you know how many people pass throught there

Have you been into Glasgow Airport? Check-in is directly opposite the front entrance. Its always packed with people. If there was an explosion anything beyond 20 yards from that entrance you would have hundreds of injured and a large number of people dead.

Back