BioShock

Mongrol

Jack Krauser=God
Jul 15, 2007
St.Helens, UK
Dont laugh at me for this but how scary is Bioshock? i really really really want it cause it looks amazing but i get scared easily and dont wanna end up never playing it (im only 13 ^^)

It is scary and it sounds like you will be scared every second while playing the game ('cept for a few parts). I don't know what it would be on a "horror scale" but I'd say imo it's sometimes a little scarier than resident evil and sometimes as scary as like doom 3 (i thought it was pretty scary). Don't know how to really say it but I suggest you try a demo or play it at a friends house. It is overall awesome. I have it for PC btw.

wiiturd said:
Its somewhat freakey , did'nt jump as much as I did in resi 4 though,
re4 had 1 scary part in the whole game..which was when the guy popped out of the refrigerator, you cant be serious saying re4 is scarier than bioshock..

Iv got the full game. I dont find it scary at all. But then again i dont get scared easy. They only game that made me jump was F.E.A.R (you will be playing the game, you turn around and that little girl would be standing right behind you, first time i saw that i was like Oh Sh*t)

rent it. :p! I played it nad it wasn't tht bad. I found it creepy/funny. I never screamed my ass off.

I made the boyf turn it off when he was playing the demo cos I got scared >.<

Mind you the room was really dark, and it was at like 12 in the night, so it was all dark outside too.

surfinrach90 said:
I made the boyf turn it off when he was playing the demo cos I got scared >.<

Mind you the room was really dark, and it was at like 12 in the night, so it was all dark outside too.

:lol: It's fun to play it at night with the lights off. But like Hybrid said, it's more just creepy and there aren't really any outright scary moments.

Yea, it's really not like jump out of your set freaky (cept for some parts), it's more psychological, like when you see hallways lined with mutilated corpses.:yikes:

I have only seen this game at the video store, may I ask how good it is?

I'm not sure about how scary it is, but most video games aren't scary :/

Back