Black ops? Or mw2?

XxMARINExX

WiiChat Member
Apr 14, 2010
Alabama
MW2 is better in my opinion i liked the shotgun and machine gun pistols as a secondary idea and the maps were better more open u couldnt snipe worth S**T in BLACK OPS sure the game was kinda broken so many glitches and problumes but they got patched... for the most part...(LIKE THE JAVALIN GLITCH) but i bet tht now that all the modders are off of MW2 and on 2 BLACKOPS im sure MW2 is alot better now

i would have to say MW2 ONLY JUST reasons that i like MW2 more is that

1 i usually get awesome care packages like pave low stealth bomber AC130

2 standard emberlems

3 love the range on the rangers awesome when akimboed

4 ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:lovewii:

also though i love that they never got over the host migration its funny to see your guy forever sprinting in a spot whilst its trying to find a new host
:lovewii:

Black Ops is worse to Modern Warfare 2 in my opinion. They need to sort out some matchmaking problems. It takes me a long time to get into the game. But i am sure if they fix that and a few other things the game will be the best and will be a struggle for Infinity Ward to beat in the next COD game.

showbox

Black Ops is worse to Modern Warfare 2 in my opinion. They need to sort out some matchmaking problems. It takes me a long time to get into the game. But i am sure if they fix that and a few other things the game will be the best and will be a struggle for Infinity Ward to beat in the next COD game vidmate shareit.

Last edited:
Back