Brand New In Sealed Original Box Super Smash Bros N64

Eddienoteddy

mii love wii
Feb 13, 2007
CT
Wii Online Code
1656-4947-1080-8284
like the title says i have a new unopened super smash bros for N64

i've looked all over Ebay and everywhere and i cant find a new unopened in original box version, so i think it may be rare

make some offers

Well sell it on ebay then

The game its self isnt that rare

a used copy without box on ebay is selling now for around 20$..wow

well i dont have paypal so i cant do eBay..poop

um..you cant advertise your **** here. sorry, we really need a buy/sell/trade subforum but the mods have decided against that, scammers i think..

and how the heck do u have an unopened copy of super smash brothers? where did u get it from/why havent u played it?

funny story actually.

my parents bought it for me like 8 years ago for christmas, and i was a mischievous young lad and i was always snooping around for my presents, so they hid the game in the basement in a bizzare place.

anyway, on xmas they forgot they bought the game for me and i found it last week in the basement under one of the ceiling panels...INSANE right?

i thought so.

wow they really hid prepared lol, my parents just hide it in the closet "that noone goes into the room it's in" but i do since they're in there.... xbox 360 this year :smilewinkgrin: yay! lol

lol, that is pretty insane! why were u looking in ur ceiling anyways?!

we have those long cylindrical lights in the ceiling, and we were replacing them with new energy efficient ones, and i came by it

It's like that episode of Heroes where the guy puts the suitcase of diamonds in the ceiling tile if the building before he gets killed by that girl. Great Episode.

Back