Brawl Demo Available Soon?

i was hoping that they'd release a demo as a downloadable channel, like they did with metroid, but with actual playable content.

yea i wish they did too since i dont think its worth to go out and get just a demo

If they put on the wii's downloads channel, I'd get it in an instant, even if it WAS just a video.
But it looks like gamestop's gonna get the demo... *sigh* time to make yet another trip to gamestop.

I got to get my Internet working b4 brawl comes out

Hyde14 said:
im all for savin the planet but think of those who got a wii but no internet on it they still want a demo
by internet, do you mean online play, wifi internet, or internet as in being able to google stuff on ur wii? cuz, i've got wifi.

SkullKid said:
by internet, do you mean online play, wifi internet, or internet as in being able to google stuff on ur wii? cuz, i've got wifi.
i ment to say not all are hooked up to wifi so not all can download off the shopping channel lol

SkullKid said:
Skullkid, if you notice, THEY ARE ALL THE SAME. i said it in cap's to emphasize, not to look like im yelling.

Seriously though lol, online play uses wifi, and so does the other two. :crazy:

balrogs.pa said:
Skullkid, if you notice, THEY ARE ALL THE SAME. i said it in cap's to emphasize, not to look like im yelling.

Seriously though lol, online play uses wifi, and so does the other two. :crazy:
But in order to get internet, don't you have to buy it on Wii shop channel? You dont have to pay to wifi-enable your wii.

Back