Brawl Gets Another 10/10 *Spoilers*

manred said:
Man, with all these great review so far, I can't wait to see IGN's. This game will be the best Wii game of '08, IMO.

Yeah I agree it will most probably be the best wii game of 08.
All the reviews have given it 10/10 so far, would be funny if IGN wanted to be awkward and give it a 9.9 or something. :)

i can just picture the brown stuff on this guys nose. at least IGN wrote a real article.

lol no. the guy who wrote this article. its like hes making a make up call on this game for previously bashing the wii. that and people need to be patted on the back by reviewers for thinking its the "perfect game". nothings perfect thanks for trying.

But a game can be perfect to certain people.

I think this game WILL be Wii's best game, not only in 08 but of all of its lifespan.

T3kNi9e said:
But a game can be perfect to certain people.

I think this game WILL be Wii's best game, not only in 08 but of all of its lifespan.
ill agree that its the best if you exclude people that are into the mario series, link series ect. its a great game but its not typical nintendo. its a fan boy game that brings everyone together.

I wouldn't say Brawl will be Wii's best game. We don't even know what will be released in the next few years. It will be on top of the list, like Melee, but if Wii's best game is a fighting sequel then I'll have to say it's sort of sad. It should win game of the year though, I don't see anything coming out that'll be as influenctial as this.

I loved this review not just because it gave Brawl a ten, but because he told it as if one of us grew up to be a Game Reviewer, it's elaborate but also to the point, not that many spoilers to, I love this review, very nice find, I do honestly think even the most pessimistic of people would not give Brawl a rating below a 9.

Douten said:
I wouldn't say Brawl will be Wii's best game. We don't even know what will be released in the next few years. It will be on top of the list, like Melee, but if Wii's best game is a fighting sequel then I'll have to say it's sort of sad. It should win game of the year though, I don't see anything coming out that'll be as influenctial as this.
Sorry for double posting but I saw your quote and had to say something, this year seems to be the battle of the sequels the best game I see are...
PS3 - Resistance 2, Grand Theft Auto IV
Xbox 360 - Gears of War 2, Grand Theft Auto IV, Unreal Tournament III
Wii - Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart Wii

All are sequels to games, and all have A LOT of rep, I personally think game of the year will go to Gears of War 2.
And yeah I don't know if any new original games are commin' out but these are the most popular sequel games this year.

Hmm tough competition there, but I meant Wii game of the year heheh. Maybe Mario Kart can beat Brawl, but I know I'd vote Brawl over it : )

Well I don't think mario kart would beat brawl anyway, because apparently it has fairly poor graphics. I'm not judging it yet because I have never played it, so that's just what testers have said.

Back