Brawl Gets Another 10/10 *Spoilers*

Douten said:
Hmm tough competition there, but I meant Wii game of the year heheh. Maybe Mario Kart can beat Brawl, but I know I'd vote Brawl over it : )

As far as I'm concerned, Brawl has already won Wii's GOTY. Not so sure about overall GOTY, cause it'll have some stiff competition.

brawl is an all round great game, and highly deserving of these high scores it getting, this is gonna be a great title for this year and years to some

great job nintendo

FLYNNN said:
Sorry for double posting but I saw your quote and had to say something, this year seems to be the battle of the sequels the best game I see are...
PS3 - Resistance 2, Grand Theft Auto IV
Xbox 360 - Gears of War 2, Grand Theft Auto IV, Unreal Tournament III
Wii - Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart Wii

All are sequels to games, and all have A LOT of rep, I personally think game of the year will go to Gears of War 2.
And yeah I don't know if any new original games are commin' out but these are the most popular sequel games this year.

Unreal Tournament 3? Even the PC version didnt get a 90 at metacritic. Gears of War 2 will be very good, its just like SSBB, its a sure fire hit. MGS4 is also another hit, but I don't know high scores will be. GTA4 is obvious a hit. Fable 2 for 360 will be good if it lives up to Peter Molyneux's hype.

Back