Brawl trophy mistake (character spoiler)

mushroomedmario

ssb4life
May 5, 2007
Waterloo, ontario, canada
Wii Online Code
5701-4561-7633-7008
(typage here so when people put their mouse of this thread's link it dosn't show the spoiler)

http://www.brawlcentral.com/content.php?p=trophy/mario/luigi

link said:
Luigi

Mario's younger twin brother. He's shy and quiet and overshadowed by his sibling, but he's actually quite talented. His jumping ability surpasses Mario's, and his all- around skills let him overcome any problem. He's a bit cowardly and really afraid of ghosts. Even so, in Luigi's Mansion, he was charged with cleaning up a whole house full of spirits.

younger twin brother? lol was he born a minute after....how'd sakurai get this info

although, it might also be a mistake from brawl central, guess we'll have to wait until brawl comes out to be sure

Maybe Sakurai was revealed about the secret of Luigi....

Also, anyone who has seen my posts know that he's in Brawl...

yeah, i'm aware, it's prety obvious he would be in brawl, but if i don't use spoilers, then other people might think it's okay to not use them, and then everyone on wiichat will know the roster wither they like it or not

..still younger. doesn't matter if he was born 1 minute or 1 millisecond after Mario, he'd still be younger.

I'm a younger twin brother actually.
I was born about one minute after my brother (his name's Olimar on wiichat)

i bet that in all the mario history, they will never reveal who mario an luigi's mother is.

andrewguy said:
i bet that in all the mario history, they will never reveal who mario an luigi's mother is.

Well I think thats a safe bet dude.
As of right now it doesn't matter anyways, and if they did reveal their mother we wouldn't be shocked by who it is exactly because we really have no clue.

mushroomedmario said:
(typage here so when people put their mouse of this thread's link it dosn't show the spoiler)

http://www.brawlcentral.com/content.php?p=trophy/mario/luigi

younger twin brother? lol was he born a minute after....how'd sakurai get this info

although, it might also be a mistake from brawl central, guess we'll have to wait until brawl comes out to be sure

we will all die if this is a mistake [/sarcasm]

Back