Broke my nunchuck

fender13

MY WII IS HUGE!!!
Dec 6, 2006
Your Face!!
Wii Online Code
7859-3079-5455-6670
i was playing red steel, and i was in a sword fight and the wire swung and went behind me and got caught on my back neck/head area when i was doing a hammer. The nunchuck ripped out taking the strap with is and now the connector is bent out and wont lock. But it still works.:mad5:

wow good job but i almost did something like that while playing COD:3 ......ALMOST

fender13 said:
i was playing red steel, and i was in a sword fight and the wire swung and went behind me and got caught on my back neck/head area when i was doing a hammer. The nunchuck ripped out taking the strap with is and now the connector is bent out and wont lock. But it still works.:mad5:
I heard of flying Wiimotes... now NUNCHUKS TOO? Lol jk. Glad its still ok. I would buy a new controller and use that one as a second player controller so it won't be used as much.

If anyone wants to buy my nunchuck im selling it for 8 bucks shipped. It works fine but it wont lock, nothing a little tape wont fix. PM me if interested.

thanks

lol... they neeed to recall nunchucks until they have safety wrist straps too!

my cat cchewed on my nunchuck connecter when i was playing bowling, one of the pushes is stuck in but it still works fine too.

yay for sturdy nintendo controllers!

Anyone else find that damn cord gets in your way a lot?

I wish Nintendo made it longer or just took the strap away.

Back