Call me stupid

diddy kong racing was such a fruity peace of shyt, the speed were slooww unlike mario kart, mariokart actually drove really fast and felt furious, diddy was just...colorful

i recently played mario kart 64, and found out the best way to win is to drift, becuase back then no one evne knew about drifting really and when i tried it i dominated on mark kart, expessialy on warios stadium, all the tight turns, and when you drift for so long it shows a little bubble pop up with a pic in it, i forgot what it was

Sovieto said:
i recently played mario kart 64, and found out the best way to win is to drift, becuase back then no one evne knew about drifting really and when i tried it i dominated on mark kart, expessialy on warios stadium, all the tight turns, and when you drift for so long it shows a little bubble pop up with a pic in it, i forgot what it was
You only recently found out about the drift? Weird . Have you found the HUGE shortcut in Warios Stadium where you jump over part of the wall and cut out about half the track .

I believe I saw a trailer at this past E3 for a new Diddy Kong racing for the DS coming out soon. Rare can make games for handhelds since Microsoft isn't in that market. Zune dosen't qualify for a handheld gaming device.

Back