N64 is Back!

justinvwii

WiiChat Member
Jan 19, 2011
U.S.A.
Wii Online Code
8947-8411-0898-6411
About two months ago, I subscribed to a YouTube member and began my journey to watch all of his videos. Haha. His videos include Pokemon Battle Revolution, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, etc.. While watching his PBR videos, it made me want to play my Pokemon Stadium games soooo badly. So when I went to hook up my N64, I was told that the cords were thrown away. I was so let down. Eventually, I bought Pokemon Battle Revolution but I still have the desire to play Pokemon Stadium and Stadium 2. I also want to play Banjo-Kazooie, Donkey Kong 64, etc.. So, a few days ago, I ordered both cords needed for the N64, and like 4 or 5 controllers, not including the ones I already have. It will be here in a few more days. It's too bad I'm going to be spending all my time playing Pokemon White. :p Anyways, the N64 is coming back! Haha. Below is a list of games I own (there might be more that I can't remember):

Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2
Pokemon Puzzle League
Goldeneye
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Mario Party
Banjo-Kazooie
Diddy Kong Racing
Donkey Kong 64
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

good luck with that, i don't wanna be the only one who talks about cartridges :yesnod:

Id talk about mine, but im still a bit annoyed that my copy of Mystical Ninja 2 has stopped working

Its worth £40+ just for the cart (got it for a tenner a few years back)

Just got it in the mail today. I got a Tomee Turbo Green Controller. Didn't know I was getting it, but oh well. Time to play some Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2. Wahoo. Haha.

Hope you got the transfer pack and those old copy's of Pokemon as they are a lot better than the ones in the game.

I do and it's fine using the in-game ones.

Ill show you a controller I kinda recommend
super-pad-64.jpg

The "Kinda" is there as the analog stick has a habit of going off slowly in one direction (I have had about 4 of them and all had that problem)

No thank you. Haha. I'm fine with the regular controllers. I've never been a fan of different controllers. Just give me the normal ones. Like I said, I didn't know I was getting the one I got.

Image2.1.jpg

They gave me green. :\

No thank you. Haha. I'm fine with the regular controllers. I've never been a fan of different controllers. Just give me the normal ones. Like I said, I didn't know I was getting the one I got.

Image2.1.jpg

They gave me green. :\

They are great controllers for FPSs/Forsaken
Had weapon select/other on the Dpad

I still have my N64 but some cord stopped working either and I haven't tried to see if it still plays. Had some great times with it.

I found my Game Transfer Pack today. I destroyed my room to find it but I finally did. Now I can send my Yellow Version Pokemon onto Pokemon Stadium.

Back