3. Conker's Bad Fur Day
4. Mario Kart 64
5. Super Mario 64

1. Donkey kong 64
2. Super Mario 64
3. Conkers bad fur-day
4. Banjo tooie
5. Banjo Kazooie

I've never played golden eye or perfect darkness.

The N64 games that I still play today are much better than the ones I enjoyed way back when. Most ten year olds don't realize what makes a good game. My faves, tying in quality, nostalgia, and replayability.

1. Super Smash Bros
2. Paper Mario
3. DK64
4. Yoshi Story
5. Pokemon Stadium

1. SUPER MARIO 64
Donkey Kong 64
3. Perfect Dark
4. The Legend of Zelda: OoT
5. The Legend of Zelda: MM

I miss my 64 :(

1.Conker's Bad Fur Day
2.Donkey Kong 64
3.Super Smash Bros.
4.Banjo-Kazooie
5.Banjo-Tooie

): I Miss All Of Those Games

What I think is the best n64 games

1. The legend of zelda: ocarina of time
2. Donkey kong 64
3. Super mario 64
4.goldoneye:007
5.banjo-kazooie and banjo tooie
My top 5 favorite 64 games are:

1. Paper Mario
2. Super Mario 64
3. Donkey Kong 64
4. South Park Rally (many people didn't like this game, but I thought it was amazing!
5. Perfect Dark (I thought this was better than goldoney 007 for some reason, but I still liked 007. That would be number 6.)

and for wrestling wise, You can't forget the best wrestling game of all time..................WWF No Mercy!

1) Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
2) Super Smash Brothers
3) Starfox 64
4) Super Mario 64
5) Star Wars Episode I: Racer

Super Mario 64 performance on wii

Hello,

My favourite game is Super Mario 64, although I'm having sound problems when playing it trough wii's virtual console; The sound has jerkiness, very bad. But when I play it with wii64 emulator the sound is good, although I cannot use the classic controller then...

Has anybody tried Super Mario 64 on the wii's virtual Console ? Do you get the same results ? What can cause this ? Does it have any fix ?

Thanks in advance !

1. Neon Genesis Evangelion 64
2. Sin and Punishment
3. Super Smash Bros.
4. Paper Mario
5. The New Tetris

1.The Legend of Zelda ocarina of time
2.Majora's Mask
3.007 Goldeneye
4.Super Smash Bros.
5.Super Mario 64Nuff' said and the games are in no particular order except for OOT,that is always first

Last edited:
I know this thread is months old. But so is retro gaming and that is where my heart is. And I like the N64. It is so hard to just pick 5 games, the N64 has sooo many good ones. I will list my most played games, even today on the original console, I still drag it out.

Star Fox 64- the main reason I purchased a N64. Many memories here of that first time I flew into the area with that place in the middle going to blow up and the dog fights. The first time I played that I was so blown away. I relive that as often as I can.
Ridge Racer 64- I have put in many hours on this game and it is my favorite of the franchise. A must play every time I fire up the 64.
Hydro Thunder-Star Wars Racer- Wipeout 64 tie for this place in this list. It is so hard to decide. Love all three.
Paper Mario- obviously the best RPG for the system.
Goemon's Great Adventure or Kirby 64:Crystal Shards- hard to decide whjich to put here. Love both games equally.

And may go with an honorable mention list?
Dark Rift- this great fighter which has no high score, points or anything like that was and still is so much fun to play. At least it is for me. Maybe it is just my taste in gaming. Mace: the Dark Age is another game that falls into that category for me. Some under appreciated fighters for the system. And over the years I have gotten to liking Fighting Force 64. It is a good Final Fight type game. And you can place Killer Instinct Gold somewhere in here. I liked the game but not as much as I do Dark Rift.
Cruis'n Exotica- the best of the series on the 64 IMHO. This game keeps me chuckling and laughing the whole time I play it. Arcade fun here and I am an arcade gamer. I would have to add Beetle Adventure Racing here because I love the power ups and stuff in this game. It was a surprise hit with me back in the day. So was extreme-G. I like it better that the second one. More fun and a good cycle game that I highly recommend. And while we are talking Cycles, Excitebike 64. A must have if you own a N64.
Castlevania- I picked this up in a bargain bin. I avoided it for years because it got such bad reviews at the time. But this game is so under rated. I think it is a great game in its own right. It is not your traditional Castlevania and I think that is what people were expecting at the time. Jet Force Gemini is also one of those must play games on the system. This is a good 3D action run and gun adventure game put together by Treasure. And another 3D action adventure game for anyone wanting to collect bananas, Donkey Kong 64. I finally got a copy of this game years after I had my N64. A must play.
:bacon:

Last edited:
There is a large absence of Zelda in the above list.
I do own the games. I listed my most played games here. I just never really got into the Zelda 64 games as much as I did other games for the system. And that might sound odd to some. They are good games and do get a lot of the attention from gamers. I favor the one for the SNES more than I did the ones for the N64.

Back