The 5 favorite n64 games

My favorite games for the N64 are:
1.Legend of Zelda: Orcarina of Time
2.Super Smash Bros.
3.Super Mario 64
4.Pokemon Stadiums 1&2
5.Mario Cart 64
Those are awesome games that I would still play. I have Legend of Zelda: Orcarina of Time on my Wii.

I can't believe I'm the only one with Star-Fox on my list.

1. Super Mario 64
2. Mario Party 1-3
3. Goldeneye 007
4. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
5. Excitebike 64

If anyone has played Excitebike 64, you'll know why it's on the list. It's so much better to play this game with other people!

Turok(I can't believe that it stopped working :( )
Super Mario 64
Pokemon Colisseum( I only own #1)
South Park(the one person (shooter) game)

I didn't know how to beat Pokemon (because I got it when it came out) until 3-4 years ago when I found out of their weaknesses. I remember that I always choosed Articuno, Zapdos, Moltrez, Dragonite, and 2 random Pokemon because they looked cool :D . I sucked at videogames when I was young :)

Last edited:
Pokemon Stadium, not Pokemon Colosseum. ... Pokemon Colosseum on the 'cube was TERRIBLE. Ugh. I could endlessly rant about that terrible game...

Pokemon Stadium, not Pokemon Colosseum. ... Pokemon Colosseum on the 'cube was TERRIBLE. Ugh. I could endlessly rant about that terrible game...

Oops my bad >_< I heard that it wasn't good. My cousin said that it was stressful having to catch then do something before actually being able to use in battle.

Top 5 in my list!

1)Super Mario 64
2)Mario Tennis
3)Super Smash Bros.
4)Mario Kart 64
5)Paper Mario(I don't own it on the 64, BUT I do have it on the Wii)

There's a lot more games that I like and I worship them!:worship: Just kidding, but ALAS! It is too hard to choose for the top five of mine. WHY!!!:cryin:

Paper Mario ftw. I've been playing it on the VC lately, actually.

... Even though I do own the original 64 cartridge still. :p

Are you sure it's called "Super Mario RPG"? I don't remember being on the 64. I believe it was on the SNES, correct?

Back