I hope these N64 RARE Classics come to VC

Rare games on VC

It would be amazin to see those Rare classics, but even tho Nintendo had a 49% share in the company, I'm not sure if they can upload games like GoldenEye, Banjo, Blast Corps, Perfect Dark, etc. I think the only defo Rare ones wud be the DK games as they belong to Ninty.

well the james bond license is not owned by rare anymore its all owned by EA right, im pretty sure i am right. so its up to EA if nintendo gets it and i think EA is in very good terms with nintendo so i bet they get it.

Now the game you guys are all forgetting is Jet Force Gemini made by rare that was my favorite Nintendo 64 game and i really really want them to get it on the VC. But thanks to Rare and Nintendo not being in good terms we probably wont see it on the wii. But if it does come out that would be nice... Am i the only person out there that remembers and loves Jet Force Gemini?

Whoa, Jet Force Gemini. That game was pretty cool. I loved the tri-rocket launcher! Never did beat the game cause I didn't save all the tribals. :(

If it came to VC, i'd go download it and finally try to beat it. I kinda liked how the boss battles were in JFG.

Back