Call of duty Black Ops

Me and Nuketown was always a bad idea......man i hated that map,

However i stumbled accross a helpful hint, and now nuketown is becoming a favourite map.

Just inside the front door of the house (the one with the white flower garden round back) place a Motion Sensor....
From outside you should be able to snipe (or my favourite M60 + grip with SoH pro) accross the left side of the map knowing that you wont get flanked due to your motion sensor... :D

Works for me, my nuketown game has increased tenfold.

what is the game zombies, i read you all talking about? i have mwr and i've looked and looked on the list of games to play but i don't see anything called zombies. i am playing mwr on a wii, of course.

apprciate the help.

easy homie.

in an earlier post, someone made reference to playing zombies on mwr, hence the question.

BLACK OPS BETTER HAVE KILL CAMS AND ONLINE CHAT or IT WOULD BE JUST A WAIST MAKING IT FOR THE Wii!!

Im thinkin about buying this black ops game. everyone is telling my its great... and im all about sum zombie killin

Are you guys having problems getting on-line, i havent been able to play on-line for 2 days? anyone have this problem before?

my response is: unable to connect to the COD: BO servers. Plz try again later.

well it's been 2 days now. my mwr works fine, so not wondering if you guys having same problem, even though home page says 'all games are ops normal'.

Last edited:
I was online black ops just last night,
Try this, it may work...
Try signing on using a different profile,
Or
In your wii settings, delete your internet settings and set them back up......

I've done the later once and it worked for me.

Are you guys having problems getting on-line, i havent been able to play on-line for 2 days? anyone have this problem before?

my response is: unable to connect to the COD: BO servers. Plz try again later.

well it's been 2 days now. my mwr works fine, so not wondering if you guys having same problem, even though home page says 'all games are ops normal'.

I haven't had any problems "getting" online BUT there have been alot of issues with the game cutting out. Idk about ur areas but i was thinking it might have had something to do with all the stormes we have had out here lately. I really dont know. My partner kept getting internet cut out too on his.

Do you think it's worth to get CoD: Black Ops now, when I won't be playing for about 10 months and then start playing again (I'll play for about 2 months then I won't be able to play for 10 months and then I could play again)? Do you think the CoD: Black Ops (Wii) Servers will even be online any more in about 1 year?

Thanks in advance

Do you think it's worth to get CoD: Black Ops now, when I won't be playing for about 10 months and then start playing again (I'll play for about 2 months then I won't be able to play for 10 months and then I could play again)? Do you think the CoD: Black Ops (Wii) Servers will even be online any more in about 1 year?

Thanks in advance

I guess its all personal preference. In all honesty with the new system coming out, black ops might end up being cheaper in a few months. Its not an easy game at first it takes practice.

thanks for the suggestions and help. before going to bed last night, i checked the black ops home page and the wii was showing defcon 1, dont know when they changed the status as i was checking most of the day.

anyway today, i made connection although my signal got interrupted about 4 times in 4 tdm games.

if you wanna improve your stats, you should be playing with me as i learn the layout of all the maps and figure out the game. i think this game has a bigger learning curve vs waw to mwr.

call sign - hawaii 5-0

aloha or book 'um dano

thanks for the suggestions and help. before going to bed last night, i checked the black ops home page and the wii was showing defcon 1, dont know when they changed the status as i was checking most of the day.

anyway today, i made connection although my signal got interrupted about 4 times in 4 tdm games.

if you wanna improve your stats, you should be playing with me as i learn the layout of all the maps and figure out the game. i think this game has a bigger learning curve vs waw to mwr.

call sign - hawaii 5-0

aloha or book 'um dano
If you send me ur ally code i can add u if u like

i've never done the friend code thing before, how does it work, will i be able to play with or against you in matches? anyway, here's my code, let me know if any of you add me...

2329 3620 2717

Hawaii 5-0

Back