Call of duty Black Ops

I'm not convinced that the map packs for Wii and the cost of wii points are going to go down well,

Some people out there won't won't to pay stupid prices to get the additional content of the maps, I have 500points. And they have been onthere since i bought my Wii second-hand about 5 months ago, but unless trayarch add more than just maps, I won't be spending them on the updated map pack if the cost is astronomically stupidly high.

This is where I see a problem, if they set the price to high people won't buy them and therefore will be kicked from a lobby as their system won't have certain maps which others do......resulting in the online experience be less fun......

Last edited:
Was playing 'One in the chamber' in the wager match last night, and came accross a map I'd never been on, it was 'Crisis'

I only tend to play CORE - MERCENARY. are there any maps I'm missing out on, but not playing other modes.?

Hello! I'm new here! Please tell me how can I activate splitscreen while playing nazi zombies?

You can't, there isn't splitscreen for black ops on the wii at all

I think it was a 58 kills and 5 deaths demolition at launch with non lethal killstreaks

I turned prestige 1 last night and now up to level 7, but the first match I played as prestige I promoted to level 2 in game and black ops crashed on me......it proper froze with that annoying continuous drone sound.....

Seemed to be fine once I reloaded the game, is this a common problem, I've heard black ops crashes a lot but that was the first and only time for me....

In a way I wish it would brick.....

A nice sparkling new wii would be ace :D

Back