Call of duty Black Ops

iF u incounter a Hacker in a lobby Shutoff your Wii, Unless you Don't Want your Acounts To get messd up. it just happend to me. so Be cautious

As far as I know I haven't encountered a hacker........yet

Anyone know what game type offers you the best CoD points?

As far as I know I haven't encountered a hacker........yet

Anyone know what game type offers you the best CoD points?

well most games beside team deathmatch, you just have to good in them like be top scorer in domination and you can get up to 10,000 cod points, but mostly i think search and destroy... but maybe not cause i dont play snd anymore used to on MWR but idk im just rambling on now... soo yup just experiment with each game.

I've tried a lot, I read about head quarters being quite good for cod points.

I think its all about spend a little get a lot, I use contacts to get a little extra cod points, and have been looking and attempting gun specific challengers but they give xp more so than cod points.

Think i'll carry on playing and enjoying the game, and get the points the old fashioned way....

yo does anybody know what to do if black ops doesnt work anymore? it keeps saying "disc cant be read" or "error". anyone know how to fix it? im gonna send it to nintendo but i need to know what i should try first.

check your disk for scratches, smudges and bits, give it a good clean and try again,

yeah, but i did do that. it just doesnt work. i dont wanna play goldeneye 007, SSBB or cod reflex all the time. maybe i need a lens cleaner. does anyone know where to get one, or if anyone knows if any other normal lens cleaner work?

Last edited:
yeah, but i did do that. it just doesnt work. i dont wanna play goldeneye 007, SSBB or cod reflex all the time. maybe i need a lens cleaner. does anyone know where to get one, or if anyone knows if any other normal lens cleaner work?

Just run down to Gamestop, EBgames, radioshack, Walmart, Target, anywhere that has games/game consoles etc

your luck tho that it wasn't your wii that got broken over black ops

Back