Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex Friend Codes

richadal17

WiiChat Member
Nov 11, 2009
Georgia
I just got Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex for the Nintendo Wii and it is amazing! The multiplayer in it is even more amazing than World At War's. But besides that, I'm looking for friend codes is anyone is ever interested in playing. My name on it is Beret and my friend code is:
1232-6372-7293.

Be sure to leave your friend codes here if you're interested. I'm also part of a Call Of Duty Clan that does regular battles and also has alot of people who are members and play alot! :wiimote:

can you guys add me, my FC is 454404251893

and what clan are you in richadal17 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex for the Nintendo Wii and it is amazing! The multiplayer in it is even more amazing than World At War's. But besides that, I'm looking for friend codes is anyone is ever interested in playing. My name on it is Beret and my friend code is:
1232-6372-7293.

Be sure to leave your friend codes here if you're interested. I'm also part of a Call Of Duty Clan that does regular battles and also has alot of people who are members and play alot! :wiimote:

my fc lisa 526466857761:wiibox:

Cod mw

Sup Guys This is the Notorius SupaSoja from W@W those of you that have played with me know i'm good @_@. anyways i moved to Modern Warfare and if you need friends to pla with that do decent let me know email me at [email protected] for my FC and email me yours while u email me for the info C you guys around.
Best game so far is 29-5-3 HC TDM

Hi

I got cod modern warfare reflex
my friend code is 4353 8137 7694
please add me and leave your friend code

Back