Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex Friend Codes

Hello, My name is Taylor and I have mwr for the wii. I have a clan for the wii and if you are interested in joining the go to the website, www.valorsquad.co.cc and register. If you just want to stop by the chat then it doesnt require a password just a username. Stop by if you are looking to join a mwr clan!

Hello, My name is Taylor and I have mwr for the wii. I have a clan for the wii and if you are interested in joining the go to the website, www.valorsquad.co.cc and register. If you just want to stop by the chat then it doesnt require a password just a username. Stop by if you are looking to join a mwr clan!
hey i added you and Ricky12 and pgsysrq my fc is 119313151068 and yes you both have to add each other, you dont get informed

Boner]soup;1108802 said:
hey i added you and Ricky12 and pgsysrq my fc is 119313151068 and yes you both have to add each other, you dont get informed

I added you.

Nintendo should have made it so that you get prompted, it would have been much easier to connect with people!

Boner]soup;1108802 said:

I added you.

Nintendo should have made it so that you get prompted, it would have been much easier to connect with people!

i added all of u

Hey guys, my online name is [SHORTY], for now at least

add me

1052 7499 0945

let's kick some ass…

modern warfare reflex code

my code is 1660-9452-4760:lovewii:please add me:wiimote::nunchuck:

Back