Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex Friend Codes

Hi, my name is Chris aka Grapes. I'm part of a team called Simplicity. We'd love for you guys to join our team. We play on a site called gamebattles.com. We are very competitive and have some of the best players around on our team. We can train you to be better than you ever thought you would. Gamebattles is a step below pro gaming, it has a lot of fun battles and a great wii community. Stop by clanez.tk if you want to join.

Once again,

clanez.tk

I'm not as good as all those vterans out there but i'm okay

COD MWR: 432661755835

Profile name: XxkikklesxX

Level:23

hey add me my friend code is 056216780863

I just got Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex for the Nintendo Wii and it is amazing! The multiplayer in it is even more amazing than World At War's. But besides that, I'm looking for friend codes is anyone is ever interested in playing. My name on it is Beret and my friend code is:
1232-6372-7293.

Be sure to leave your friend codes here if you're interested. I'm also part of a Call Of Duty Clan that does regular battles and also has alot of people who are members and play alot! :wiimote:

my name online is *bird*

reflex code

hey i just wanted to post my reflex code for anyone to add me if you do just msg me with yours thanks

dane

Hey, my i.d is WR3KON1Z3, im pretty good, my fc is 0498 6221 7963, i added the first person, let me know if you want me to add anyone else

Back