Call of Duty: World at War online update!

Ryu.27

SHIN-SHORYUKEN!
Feb 6, 2009
Candler, NC
Wii Online Code
4528-4182-4369-8205
Today or yesterday Treyarch added two modes to the Wii:
1. Hardcore FFA.
- No health regeneration
- No kill streaks
- No perks
- Extra bullet damage
- No map

2. Team survival
- One life
- Extra bullet damage
- No map
- No perks
- No kill streaks

WOOT!

meh already posted in gaming section. i find your lack of thread posting speed rather disturbing.

hey thats cool im playing them now, thought i unlocked them or something. thats really awesome.

These modes are not all that they seem to be. Team survival just promotes camping and youll find it gets boring. I havent done hardcore ffa yet but so far im not liking team survival.

These modes are not all that they seem to be. Team survival just promotes camping and youll find it gets boring. I havent done hardcore ffa yet but so far im not liking team survival.

why dont you like it did you die alot? your team lost or somthing? i personally like it played 6 matches my team won 5 out of 6 yeah!

it is pretty boring, but thats because im a run and gunner not a camper. The deathmatch free for all one is great though :)

CTF would require smaller, more open maps. that or more people in the map.

Yeah, team survival is annoying, I too am a run & gunner. One game was big time camping, but Vash got the last guy who was camping :thumbsup:
I have yet to try Hardcore ffa.
Hopefully they add King of the Hill like in Perfect Dark :smilewinkgrin:

WOah, they can actually patch wii games? Crazy. Gives me a lot more hope for the console now.

Back