Can you hide a mii?

bufo

WiiChat Member
Aug 23, 2007
I have a friend coming over and I want him to create a Mii for himself. But I have a Mii, I don't want him to see. Is there any way to hide a mii but not delete it?

well you can try to save it onto your wiimote. and then delete the one on the wii. but that would erase any info you have with that mii. also why dont you want him to see it?

Im sorta interested in why he can't see it, but thats beside the point. you could always erase it and create a new one. Other then that you can just save it on your wiimote. lol one other thing i thought of was to put your mii in the very corner of the plaza(i think its called that). and when hes done making his, you can find yours. kind of an odd way to do it but it may work.

Well, LOL, I'm seeing more then one person. I had a date last night and I showed him my wii. Guess that's the new way of saying my etchings. LOL, just kidding. He's just a friend. And tomorrow, I'm having a date with someone I've known for a while and I don't want it to seem like I'm showing off. I don't know, it's not important.

So how do I save a mii to my miimote?

Yes there is... you can save it to your wiimote when viewing the mii's.

You have to select the save to wiimote button on screen then can just grab them and drop them on the wiimote.

Hope that helps! Even though it is a little strange request for some reason! lol

:lol:....u can save a mii on ur wiimote...... u have to select the icon the shows a wiimote and i think it say would u like to save ur mii on ur wiimote.....select yes.....:lol:

Back