Can't beat striker cup

ryanbread

WiiChat Member
Dec 2, 2007
I have been trying very hard to beat the damn striker cup but it just seems impossible. I'm a pretty decent player, but I just can't seem to win! Any tips in order to beat this thing?

Also, I've been practicing by playing against the computer on super striker difficulty in versus. I still cannot beat the computer!! Help!

Try to use a decent line-up. All power and no passing will not help you.
In the start of the cups you can use the jump the goalie tricks ect. But later on you will have to just play defense and little bit of offense.

I just feel so overwhelmed. It seems that who ever I'm playing lays 3 times the amount of hits and I cannot make it to the ball. Hit after hit, I'm just crushed and then scored on!

Use a power character and a team of all boos. Also, learn how to Book deke into the goal, it's my favorite way to score goals against the computer because they never try to stop you. And get good at tapping A when you see the ball getting passed to someone on your side of the field, that way you'll steal it.

mix and match with different characters. i had no idea i would like bowser but found out he pwns. just try out different characters and lineups.

good luck!

I can beat the everyone and im always in first place in the satndings of the strikers cup but I CAN'T BEAT PETEY! Any tips on how to beat him?

Easiest Way!

THIS WILL WORK NO MATTER WHAT!

score a goal then stand infront of your golie, thats not how i won but it works

Ya I found it immposible as well so sorry i can't help you

Back